Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: savvy05

πŸ˜ƒ  Ab yahi baki tha !! I am still ruing the day I actually caught one of the episodes in passing and the Satyanash began for me with IPK!!

I blame the hubby... he is the one who got the desi package for our TV... sab unki galati hai...😑 ... par hum kabhi itna strong ban na nahi chahte ke humen unki zaroorat na pade...
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A certain someone likes his women to be rags under the male foot and dimbulb without an iota of intelligence.
Proof : watch Dhokla show.
A certain someone does not like s**πŸ˜•
Proof : watch all his shows where even spouses don't consummate and children are born by probably parthenogenesis.
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

CV's? Kaunse cv's kal aaj aur kal waale??? They can barely keep their creative leads together...i am amazed their onscreen leads havent given up yet!

Which onscreen leads ya...i am so conphused πŸ˜• ...

Earlier it was whether di had a bump, now it is if she is the lead ...DKL again and again ! 
Edited by howcome - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Hriju321

A certain someone likes his women to be rags under the male foot and dimbulb without an iota of intelligence.

Proof : watch all his shows where even spouses don't consummate and children are born by probably parthenogenesis.

it is actually true..i was saying the same stuff few posts back..well i think it is not about liking but more about capacity to write well on certain genres….angry hero n gaon ki gori heroine n all
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

okay there's bigger issues right now, I'm meant to be going out tonight and I have 2 awful zits... and no concealer isn't best when they're fresh!

Oh no...are they very noticable??

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobop

She has?? Wise girlπŸ‘ I judge her for not having done it sooner in factπŸ˜† 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that

yeah..quite dignified actually..the news came out today morning

Payalia πŸ€— 

Pri, let her finally quit.. It ain't over until the fat lady sings ( though I do sing quite poorly)... All the posts that DB was serving her notice period have me running scared.. What if Deepali Pansare stays back, all re negotiated.. And we have to watch TWO inane tracks (remember chameli ka tel?) with two ok-ish female actors.. While the lead just goes into a permanent mute mode.. Trying to blend in with the curtains that match her outfits! *shudder*

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CV's? Kaunse cv's kal aaj aur kal waale??? They can barely keep their creative leads together...i am amazed their onscreen leads havent given up yet!

hi five vee..this is exactly what i ranted on their fb page today'..the new writer so doesnt know his characters'we will be able 2 give him a better synopsis anyday

What new writer? GH quit???  πŸ˜²

Oh happy day! πŸ₯³
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am going to bed now...cv's if u are readibg ur on thin ice again u have till sept 30th! I am cutting the desi tv channels then...shit or get off the pot! Im done ...night SG's see ya soon πŸ˜ƒ
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Maybe I'll send him a copy of 50 Shades of Grey.. what's the PH's Address again?

Oh wait no... that's male dominance too!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Mandy:- Yes GH is the person to be blamed because his "Dekhna hai to Dekho" really is coming to bite him in the behind. He was arrogant and as a writer whose bread and butter is dependent on viewers reactions, he should be more diplomatic. The channel it seems did give feedback to the PH that the audience were waiting for the love story to kick start but GH wanted this DKS storyline. Hence the TRPs are stuck at 2.9. I wonder will they will wake up now or should I call off this show.

Barun seems to be honest person. He was much more down to earth, did give 100% to the show whatever time he could and he is a much better actor compared to Daljeet. Hence the reason why the audience was able to tolerate the storyline during BS kidnapping time and the same audience are now up in arms when the story has moved on to Anjali and Shyam.

trp was 2.8 right'.0.1 bhi kyun badhana'.jo hai ussey dekho aur jhelo PH n CVs

My bad. I think I am much more gracious even in my bad mood to give PH 0.1 increase in the TRPs.