Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

So day 4 no Payalia huh? Looks like that was the least of the problems in the Epi though

They can continue to dish crap and I will choose not to watch but hangout ko chhodna- nah. Never. Not happening 🤗
[/QUOTE]

payal..deepali has quit the show..hope u know that snippet
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Jodhpurs...harem pants...same difference...walking ard half of Delhi in em must be interesting for ASR...vacay going well kinda homesick now...lavender blooms had real lavender n tons of champagne...i love bubbly!!! 😃

Ok... though lavendar just makes me think of febreze... but I guess you add enough alcnohol to anything and it becomes drinkable...😆
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all. 

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out. 

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray. 

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired). 

I dont like/dislike DB... But i fail to understand why the PH will INSIST that she be pregnant and NOT wear a bump, when they INSIST sanaya wear tents and INSIST barun to maintain a stubble, INSIST mami to look like maami(whtever) ...

Lets assume PH used their logic and forgot the bump, considering her dedication to re-negotiate and showcase her acting skills, shouldnt DB be begging for the pillow! 

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all. 

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out. 

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray. 

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired). 

Egg-jactly my thoughts too. I'd blame her for botching a scene - but the story is the CV's baby (pun intended)
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I agree, he looked good in Jodhpurs... or are they Jodhpuris? Or are those a version of juttis?

But, point is, he looked bad in the kurta pyjama, he's too skinny! He looked nicer in these..

I thought he looked good in them too. The Kurta was meh! He better not get married in one!
Did you see the pic on " the prince guarding his castle"?
He looks very medieval-ish in that. 😃
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Can I assist Sav? I promise I won't hog the limelight and will never ever renegotiate. Sav will be the lead writer. Pinky promise. DM ki kasam.

😃  Ab yahi baki tha !! I am still ruing the day I actually caught one of the episodes in passing and the Satyanash began for me with IPK!!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vee... iss mid life crisis ko kya naam doon?? thats the title... dekhna hai to dekho... humao bhi do...
[/QUOTE]

GH actually does well writing the screenplay where male lead is harrassing the female lead'.but the lovey dovey moments ..not so much'i watched a couple episodes of madhubala..there also hero is making the life of heroine hell right now
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ohhh
I just realized, our leads do know how to put their foot down!
The clips and the long un cut hair!

Again, if he didn't cut them for a religious reason, I apologize, but dude, ling hair don't suit you, that old passport you showed.. thank the lords it expired!
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobop

So day 4 no Payalia huh? Looks like that was the least of the problems in the Epi though

They can continue to dish crap and I will choose not to watch but hangout ko chhodna- nah. Never. Not happening 🤗

payal..deepali has quit the show..hope u know that snippet

She has?? Wise girl👏 I judge her for not having done it sooner in fact😆 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veeps

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ok... though lavendar just makes me think of febreze... but I guess you add enough alcnohol to anything and it becomes drinkable...😆</font>

Dang it! We need to drink while watching the show ...might miraculously make more sense n look appealing again then!!! Veeps bakri ki jai ho!! 😆