Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: psarada

Guys can anyone confirm if there is a Maha Episode on Sept 15th. 

At this point - does anyone even WANT one? πŸ˜ƒ

To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Bacha ky hai baki??? Sobti in his knickers??? I am still getting over harem pant madness!! The story is barf worthy...male lead refuses to tame his facial n head hair...female leads clothes r made up of curtain n pillow case scraps...parallel lead is a psychotic weirdo who wants to be female lead villain is wannabe cupid and the past is beyond f**ked up! Excuse the french but hai kya yeh?

I'm only going to defend Barun here because he has cut his hair.. trimmed.
And today he was clean shaven right? I'm sorry I couldn't focus much after he said "I'm going to the gyno"... I don't think my brother will ever go that for me. How unfortunate and realistic right?
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?

No I believe ther Kano maha episode o the 15th...
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savvy05

Joey, I loved the post. Since we are all in beginning of the detoxification stage, I will rant what bothered me today. J, these were my thoughts.

2 min conversation of Khushi with DM killed it for me. It just cannot be justified any which way you try :

Argument 1 - Khushi has always been a people pleaser and she can always forget any injustice on her. No, because the CV's have basically ensnared themselves with the kidnapping track by showing a Shyam who lusts for Khushi. Honor and respect are values that matter to  Khushi more than her life, so forgiving Shyam in an instant hits the very core and essence of this character.

Argument 2 : CV's have just shown Khushi and Arnav slowly building their life together. It was only on Wednesday when Khushi proposed the idea of Shyam meeting Anji that Arnav clearly explained his viewpoint, which she agrees to. Within a day she starts hiding information from him.. what is the  point of all this trust building exercise?

Leave both the above arguments, Khushi lives and breathes Arnav now. How can she forgive Shyam who almost killed Arnav? Anyway you see it, there is absolutely no justification to her conversation with DM and her actions today.

Shyam getting into the house should be a Arnav- Anji battle. Khushi should be left out, she has the past breathing down her neck that directly affects her, why get her involved in the Anji drama? I would not mind if she is a mute spectator like Akash is and let Arnav handle the mess.

Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying? πŸ˜‰ 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">At this point - does anyone even WANT one?πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?</font>

Nana wel get gobi aallo n kanda batata in a 2 lakh fugly designer bag...maha episodes for this show should come with a warning label... Please watch with advil on hand...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: howcome

I lau this version of ippy the best!😊

you don't like the happy Ippy who stole Dis pills and Di has been loopy ever since?
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The only purpose this ME will serve is to prove yet again how we all went OTT on the bday ME ...and at this point they better not mess with us anymore! 
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I'm only going to defend Barun here because he has cut his hair.. trimmed.
And today he was clean shaven right? I'm sorry I couldn't focus much after he said "I'm going to the gyno"... I don't think my brother will ever go that for me. How unfortunate and realistic right?

What??? You mean to say that I shouldn't ask my brother to come along for my next well woman exam...I want to make sure he knows who my doctor is in case I start acting loopy and popping pills...πŸ˜†
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba umm doesn't look like the right greeting for today. Hello allπŸ€—

Missed the Epi, WU, LU everything yesterday as was out with friends and just came in to see everyone screaming blue murder. That bad huh?!😲

So what are we discussing- the demise or a bailout plan??