Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Vee it was good you forgot, worth a miss. Pretend that this episode never happened

Now we are in our SKD, happier place talking about the future and the promos released for Barun and Sanaya's UK visit.

Uk us n a visit to the damn moon aint gonna save em...maybe a minor miracle from the lord himself...or something!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Um holy shit is this a damN joke? Is this the same show i was obsessed over?

no it's not vee.
it's been temporarily replaced by a negotiated contract..

and I say temporary because I'm an optimist.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vee we are all wondering how it got so bad...😑
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I wouldn't go that far but yes this episode left many of us feeling ready to throw in the towel.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uk us n a visit to the damn moon aint gonna save em...maybe a minor miracle from the lord himself...or something!

🀣  they are counting on the phangurls to keep it going...
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Its the first time for today where I feel optimistic again for IPKKND. Shyam returning to RM will be the best thing for viewers since CVs will have no choice but to shift focus off her and devote more time to Arnav and Khushi after all Khushi has to return to RM and that can't happen without the wedding. Then it can be written that they go for the much needed honeymoon in UK, it could happen after all Nani and Anjali plotted romantic schemes before for these two. Bring back the cupid days

How How.. How do you do it MandyπŸ˜ƒ  You have gotta be the eternal sunshine of the SG thread.

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended. I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itπŸ˜•

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ipkbs

no it's not vee.
it's been temporarily replaced by a negotiated contract..

and I say temporary because I'm an optimist.

Same Ippy, the way I see it IPKKND is going the same way the other shows I watch went where there was outrage and anger to the point where fans gave up but CVs managed to rope fans back in and IPKKND will do the same. It is just that our patience is wearing thin these days and it doesn't take much to make us snap
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldn't go that far but yes this episode left many of us feeling ready to throw in the towel.

Honey - I threw in my entire laundry basket, and took some off the neighbors' clothesline too. 

We keep hoping they will turn the corner. They do - only we don't realize its a freaking circle. 
Oops! Don't. Bust. Mandy's. SKD. 
sugar_babe thumbnail
You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Note to whoever is reading:

We the SG's (self proclaimed name) loved watching this show with patience,dedication and a lot of time invested in it. While we keep to the well being of this soap community we want to make whoever is reading aware that while not important we are not ignorant and idiotic viewers eithers. If the story is like playdoh chuck it out the window n pull the freaking shutter down now. If u dont we might. Thank you for reading. Good night and god speed!
🀒Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago