Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Riya already done

Zinny, I hate that I don't have the patience to wait. I sneak a peek

Its almost 3 weeks away...but in her defense she is going out of town...will be taking a peak tonight😊
Can i say i was so out n about i forgot i missed a damn episode? Hua kya aaj!?? Or should i just not ask... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Can i say i was so out n about i forgot i missed a damn episode? Hua kya aaj!?? Or should i just not ask... πŸ˜•

don't bother watching vee.
jamba did a take 5 on page one. Just read that... πŸ˜›

Mat poocho!! It was terrible...you didnt miss a thing..
Originally posted by aKr1always

Hello Ms J, its been a while. And you are so bloody right.
As Sari mentioned, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY !

The other day when they showed the episode of miscarriage which was very moving to many, there was also a footage aired by sbb or sbs Showing all of the cast, just enjoying and having fun at the studio. And daljeet was shown trying to Catch Abhaas by the neck for his deeds.
That just goes to show how they just dont really care for the viewers anymore since they know that all will just speak their minds here at the forum and then get back to watching the show.
They dont care about us or the message they intend to give on tv as long as it sells.
Like you, i am done too.

Everyone BOYCOTT DISCUSSING IPK IN THE FORUM AND STOP WATCHING THE SHOW
IF ALL OF US DO THIS AS A WHOLE UNIT, THEN IT MAY SEND THEM THE MESSAGE,

my voice is too small to be heard even here in this post, let alone by them
akr1
P.S: MS. J, IPKKND ka to pata nahi, lekin aapki bahot yaad aayegi

Dhanyavaad Akr1 πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not going anywhere - just bid a fond adieu to the show for now. I was already on WU's the past few days - decided to watch today because I had the day off and apparently the brain took a leave of absence too.

Won't make that mistake again for a while. 

Talli - do I need to put out an APB on you? Where you been all this while? πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Talli - do I need to put out an APB on you? Where you been all this while?😑</font>

Lady J what to do...vacay took the better of me and honestly Sobti n crew are below the belting that even Talliness cannot save anymore...i am headed to a giveup...plus a potential deployment in the works...

Vee it was good you forgot, worth a miss. Pretend that this episode never happened

Now we are in our SKD, happier place talking about the future and the promos released for Barun and Sanaya's UK visit.
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Its the first time for today where I feel optimistic again for IPKKND. Shyam returning to RM will be the best thing for viewers since CVs will have no choice but to shift focus off her and devote more time to Arnav and Khushi after all Khushi has to return to RM and that can't happen without the wedding. Then it can be written that they go for the much needed honeymoon in UK, it could happen after all Nani and Anjali plotted romantic schemes before for these two. Bring back the cupid days

Note to self. 

Don't. Bust. Mandy's. SKD. 
Um holy shit is this a damN joke? Is this the same show i was obsessed over?