India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's new boss...

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
 Urmila heart broken..Broken Heart. Gopi heart broken.. Broken Heart.. Ahem super angry.!. Khoradia bahi supper happy..Wink Rashi  super tensed .Confused. Modis  super worried..Confused. ME super like the episode!Tongue

Gopi recollects  when and how she signed Smile...Kokila on her next investigation...Cool Rashi came to know about her mummy's new kalakaari..Confused Urmi came to know about  Kharodia bhai's kalakaari..Shocked. Urmi- khoradia bhai face off.. An eventful day at SNS!!

The investigation

K: Gopi vahu, try to remember  .. ok You just say what u did from the morning?!!

G: Early morning i woke up .. I prayed... I saw Ahem ji laying beside and I...

A: GOPIII.!!!Shocked..  fast forward...Wink I know you did not sign anything then WinkWink

G: Teek hai Ahem ji... then i came down and did pooja with the whole family.. had tea... then Dhawal bhai came with the contract forms... I sat down with them to sign... Then Ahem ji called me for his file!!!Embarrassed As  Maaji said she could not find it , I went upstairs leaving the contract forms with Dhawal bhai... when I reached the room, Ahem ji closed the door behind me and..Embarrassed and.. Embarrassedand...Embarrassed... he .Embarrassed..meEmbarrassed.. hum dono.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A : GOPIII!!!!!Angry Embarrassed.. yes we two.. together searched and found the file!!!!Shocked ConfusedYou did nt sign anything there too!!!  Yeh sab bolne ki kya zaroorat hai?!!!Shockedso fast forward ...

G: Woh kya hai na , Ahem ji, maaji ne poocha na, hum subah se kya kya kiya?!!!Confused

A: You just tell, if you singed some other papers .. may be somewhere else, out of our bed room?!!!Shocked

G: Yes!!! I signed one consent form in the hospital for Dhawal bhai's operation!!!CryCry

Ahem asked whether she read the documents before signing, she said as she was worried about Dhawal bhai's health , she did not read it!!!Shocked And started shedding  her precious TRP tears!!CryCry Kokila was like 'meri seedhi saadhi bholi bhali 5 saal ki bahu ke bholapan ka fayada udaakar kissi ne hamare saath dhoka kiya hai'!!!!Tongue And surprise !!! surprise!!!! for the first time she did not start her zimmedaari lecture about signing the document without reading!!!Wink

Koki  said they should go to the hospital and  investigate the matter... Gopi  said she too  wanted to come... I was like ' Pehli  baar hospital visit kiya toh  15 lakhs penalty mila... Ab yeh doosari baar kya kya hoga, krishna bhagwaan?!!!'D'oh
At the hospital , doctor said he did not know about operation or the consent form... And the nurse confirmed that there is no  such nurse in that hospital... Kokila very angry at the doctor, but Ahem saved him Wink

K: Iska matlab nurse  nakli hai.. chalo hum all the nakli nurses ka data nikaaltha hai...

A :Shocked Aissi koi data hai kya?!!!Shocked
G: Its all coz my foolishness... CryCryCry

K: Gopi , dont cry Unhappy

G: Maaji TRP.. Cry... TRP...Cry.. TRP..Cry

K: Bass Gopi vahu.. enough!! iss week hi  TRP10 ke upar le jayegi kya?!!! Shocked Sab TV ka Jeanie aur juju shuru hone de, uske baad  toh tumhe rona hi rona hai TRP badaane keliye... Winktoh ab keliye ithna hi bass!!!Shocked

A: Yes mom You are right!Wink But now we have to find out  who is doing this to my Gopi?!!!Shocked

K:  Ek baat toh saaf hai..  All these problems started with Gopi's achaar making business.. first the missing achaar bottles.. then oil in achaar.. then adulteration  case.. now this!!! I think I know who is behind all these problems...Angry

A: Who is that ,mom?!!!Shocked

K: The mango tree ghost!!!Angry When  Gopi started her aam ka achaar business, he lost his sleep thinking about his mangoes...Confused So he thought if start making problems like this she will stop her business and he can live happily ever after in the mango tree... he is making use of my gopivahu's bholapan and seedhapan ,and trying to destroy her business!!!Shocked mein aisa hone nahi doongi!!!!Angry

Jigar send Ram ji bhai khoradia's address to Ahem.. so the investigation team moved towards his house

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

Urmila came to know  about the Big fat dhoka done by his new partner..Shocked she is totally heart broken...Cry She fumed at his bewafaai!!! Angryshe went to his house right away to confront her new boy friend...LOL

Urmi:Aiji sunoji,  aap bass ithna bathao ki  jo bhi meine suna hai, woh sab jhoot hai!!!CryCry

Kharodia: Teek hai , lekin tum ne kya suna?!!!Shocked

urmi: Aap ne bathaya tha na, mein lakho mein ek hoon.. aur mere saath ithna bada dhoka kiya aap ne?!!!ShockedCryCry

Kharodia: Yes I did say that you are just another one in the lakhs!!!Wink

Urmi: NAHIII... NAHIII.. NAHIII.ShockedCry.. kithne waada kiya tha.. woh sab jhoot?!!!  Kithne baathain ki thi.. woh sab jhoot?!!!! kithne sapne dikhaya the.. woh sab jhoot?!!!ShockedAngry

Kharodia: waada toh waada hi rehne do... baathain toh  baathain hi rehne do.. sapno ko sapna hi rehne do.. yehi RK ( Ramjibhai Kharodia) ka style hai!!!Wink

Urmi: Nahi choodugi mein...  mujhe ab pyaar se hi bharosa ud gaya... you have seen my loving face... but now you will see my Urmila face!!!Angry

Kharodia, very proudly accepted that he double crossed her and Gopi will now work for him...Angry And look at him.. Isse kehthe hai business man!!!Cool He got the business in hand a few hours back, he  already started planning about promoting and exporting it!!!Clap Gopi, I am telling you, one year working under him will take you to new highs...Smile You will learn business , that no business schools can teach you...Wink so lelo beta, internship yah on the job training samajhkar le hi lo.. it will do the world of good for you!!!Smile

Urmi left after a heated argument with Kharodia bhai... But in between i thought she will also join hands with him.. ShockedBut at last she realized she should not  Join with him as he is a very bad guy!!ClapClap

When Urmi came out, The modi investigation team reached there.. But  kharodia did not open the door saying he dont talk to general worker!!!.Shocked. Ahem super angry  but koki injected some wisdom in to his heated brain and took them back home...

Another set back... The legal papers are according to the lawyer is fool proof... Gopi again started shedding her TRP tears!CryCry Hetal ben asked Rashi to take her inside and asked her to read the book Baa had given her... I was like ' Good advise Hetal ji ClapClap All this happened because of forgetting to read...  Only if she reads everyday, she will remember how to read!!!'Wink Keep reading Gopi Tongue

Parag bhai decided to pay the penalty to save  Gopi from the tensions... But Koki said N-O spells NO again with the back up of her siddhant lecture...

Around the Modi house

> Kharodia bhai admiring the legal contract with his evil smile!!! Smile while you have teeth!!Wink  You do not know when our hotty's demaag garm hota hai toh , kya hota hai!!!!LOLLOL Chalo Ahem, Dikhao  how is it?!! aakhir yeh dole-shole kiss din kaam aayega?!!!Tongue

>I just loved Urmi's dialogue.. Khel khela toh bhi kis ke saath?.. yeh Urmila ben shah ke saath!!!! The kalakaari queen's displeasure will be heavy on RK for sureTongue

> Loved Rashi for scolding her mummy Wink  and her ab aap toh gaya...LOLLOL

> The hospital nurse was still wearing  rings on all her fingers, even though it was not allowed !!! May be she is some one special of the doctor ji!!Wink

>It was his  luck that Kharodia bhai did not open the door to see Kokila... or else he would not have been alive for another kalakaari!!!Wink

> Did you noticed today all the Modi men had at least one dialogue!!! Dancingcelebration time for them PartyDancing

Precap

Even Koki agreed to pay the money to save Gopi... then Gopi says N- O spells NO!!!Shocked... each passing day she is becoming like Koki... Bechaara Ahem ka kya hoga?!!!!ConfusedOuch

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 08 September 2012 at 3:46am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kbalajeebasuanasuya-nilani-madhuri_reddyGuggulmona05SriBChacchaDriftInfinitelyShaunSAswasthi---Manish---HetpANJ4Justlikethat1Soni.DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
just  watch epi posted by dhruvie. as couldnt watch at 7...loved the epiSmile
n Awesome...awesome...post by uClapTongue
the gohem romance which u have put...i was like..kaash yeh dekhne ko miltaEmbarrassed
esp...harodia bhai admiring the legal contract with his evil smile!!! Smile while you have teeth!!Wink  You do not know when our hotty's demaag garm hota hai toh , kya hota hai!!!!LOLLOL Chalo Ahem, Dikhao  how is it?!! aakhir yeh dole-shole kiss din kaam aayega?!!!Tongue
If they show my ahem aka nazim darling showing his dole-sole...i would be,,,Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming(crossing my fingers...)Wink
now just the hope...urmi has commiteed mistake by initially  joining hands with goradia...hope she help modi 
again...fabulous...still laughing on some of funny comments

Edited by Hetp - 07 September 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSADivineDarkness

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
was waiting for ur take on todays episode...fantastic as usual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Oh Ponny.. I needed this today.LOL 
Wonderful as usual. Loved this line though

All this happened because of forgetting to read...  Only if she reads everyday, she will remember how to read!!!'Wink

LOL yeah.. it is all because she did not read. So now we have angry Ahem, angry Koki and on Monday a determined GopiBig smile Wonders will never cease to happenWink

ilike_tv

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Ponny

Ossum Dude

You are amazing 

Keep it up 

ilike_tv