India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why r the makers hellbent...

sodapop2 Senior Member
sodapop2
sodapop2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I had a very bad opinion about Indian Soaps and never watched any seriously, until I bumped upon IPKKND on some boring day.
I loved it so much that I started thinking, finally the soaps have come of age and can cater to people like us.
But boy am I wrong!!! The show raised my hopes skyhigh only to ruthlessly crash them.

After making such beautiful ARHI love story in the beginning, why are they so hellbent upon making it into a Shyam/Anjali story? If they love them so much, they might as well start a new show with them as leads. Why destroy a much loved and beautiful ARHI love story?

Are they making the serial to satisfy their own egotistic needs or for the viewers? As far as I understand, this is their business and catering to consumer needs is the way to go. Why is it not happening? What is wrong? What could be going on behind the scenes? Why will any one kill their own show?

Keeping the storyline aside, look at the rest of the stuff they are trying to get away with:
1. leads never get proper attire
2. ASR is no more the ASR we were introduced to(looks wise)
3. n muber of lose ends and illogical story line
4. No prmotion and if at all there is one, it is clumsily put together and doesnt seem to help and makers do not seem to care less
5. and on and on

Is it possible that the makers lost interest as they have newer more profitable shows in line?

Or is it that Barun or Sanaya or both served their notice and to cope up they are just trying shift focus?

Or is it that the channel wants to axe the show and Ph lost interest?

This is so disappointing. I wish I stopped watching the show much earlier, at least I would have treasured it as beautiful memory!!

To hell with the TV shows man! I will never watch another!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVSham33rahmalosesun2011lazylad8-FauZiAfyaEchoesofpassionsbk2

sodapop2 Senior Member
sodapop2
sodapop2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
No comments! Would like to know what you all think!
Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u... I still watch the show... but my heart is slowing growing out  of the addiction i think...
the passion is cooling down...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2princessVVsun2011

princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Agree with you...I've actually stopped watching this show, just read the LU. But If CVS decide to get over whatever obsession they have with the character of Anjali and DB, and shift the focus and story back to Arhi i'll start watching again. Otherwise I'm sticking to American dramas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Come on yaar...now that's totally unfair. They are shaping the story so perfectly, so creatively. Don't question them and waste their time. I mean, really, where else will you ever ever get to see,

1. A beautiful love story between Anjali and Shyam
2. Quick attire change by Shyam - he is electrician and next moment he is a musician
3. Shyam's super-talented ideas to kill Anjali - remember the Scorpio scene?
4. Khushi's (newly portrayed dumbness) - thinking about Shyam changing for better
5. Harvard student's business tactics - everything done by poolside / on recliner by one laptop click
6. Story progressing with zero communication among all the characters - how they hide / misunderstand things
7. Dadi - Garima's hide and seek - perfect opportunity to show their playfullness
8. Aakash taking care of "Di", when his own father, and wife has gone missing
9. Mamiji putting tons of make-up and jewellery  when her husband has become a Rishi (I heard he is working as a rishi in another serial)
10. Babuji waiting and waiting and waiting in a hope of recovery - could be their master-twist
And most importantly,
11. Dumbest ever character of Anjali, portrayed so well by DB

There are so many other things I can remind you, but I have a feeling that by now you would have understood my point. So what if they are disappointing us a little, so what if they are butchering characters, so what if they are changing tracks, so what if they are poisoning their own show...They are giving us never before magical moments too...CVs / PH pls ignore such posts (just what you have been sincerely doing) and show us the CRAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurjeetsaggusodapop2sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top