Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY (Page 86)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
But seriously batao kis college mein aise aise paintre hote hain election mein? What about election in colleges in US Sudha? Yahan DU mein to kafi political ho jaatein hai elections. Tum logon ke college mein kya hota hai?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

But seriously batao kis college mein aise aise paintre hote hain election mein? What about election in colleges in US Sudha? Yahan DU mein to kafi political ho jaatein hai elections. Tum logon ke college mein kya hota hai?

Political Confused
Elections here are fun..i am talking about high school level, Univ mein i am not that involved.
Cheer leaders support is a must if you want a chance to win. People have parties..and thats the only time ppl like me are invited LOL 
Elections ho ya Cultural head ya prom king and queen ke voting..everything is decided on how popular you are and not what you can deliver..
Though they do keep some basic req. like you can't fail in any sub you need an average of C...which is real basic. 

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tommarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Taani an amazing actor Angry Someone please kill me Dead

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I ain't going to the forum if that's the kind of posts they are posting. Dead

MirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Originally posted by marauder

Political Confused
Elections here are fun..i am talking about high school level, Univ mein i am not that involved.
Cheer leaders support is a must if you want a chance to win. People have parties..and thats the only time ppl like me are invited LOL 
Elections ho ya Cultural head ya prom king and queen ke voting..everything is decided on how popular you are and not what you can deliver..
Though they do keep some basic req. like you can't fail in any sub you need an average of C...which is real basic. 

Sound like fun. Yahan to naam ke liye university ya college election hain, real mein to samjh lo Congress aur BJP ki hi ladai hoti hai. Haan hum logon ko party wagarah mil jaata hai :P

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oh. Politics is no way close to the education system here.
But haan univ level mein thoda bhut.
Columbus Senate ka betta padha hai humare sath..as these days OH is very strong as elections are coming in close and Obama or his campaign group keep visiting Columbus he sure has a upper hand..but things are very out in the open and mostly for good and legal. 

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Nidhi and Sudha ek request - Aage jab koi FF ya SS ya OS agar likhogi aur usme agar villain character ( female ) ki jarurat ho to uska naam Palki rakhna Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurake

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

I ain't going to the forum if that's the kind of posts they are posting. Dead

Not only that, they are even worst posts..
yesterday i saw one on Taani's hair LOL  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index