Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY (Page 55)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

So do i take it that you are completely out of moh maya of D3,SwaRon and Sharon 

Not completely . Infact I don't think I will be able to do that ever. But yeah I had learned not to get affected anymore. Abhi D3 ka wavelength mere frequency ki nahi hai so I'm away. Jab wapas same tuning hogi tab dekhenge kya hota hai.

I'm also following the same philosophy. I don't think I should spoil my mood because of one crappy 21 minutes episode. So I'll start watching D3 when it starts making sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snoweymarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Shishir have you been watching a little too much of Mahabharata?

Not Mahabharata. But yeah I have an overdose of Ramayan today. Mere pados mein jaagran ho raha hai subah 10 baje se.Wacko And most probaly raat bhar chalega. Dead

oh cool, i have never been to one but heard of it..so do they really read the Ramayan out loud for everyone to hear. 
But i guess u r not that happy about it..

Happy ? Tell me how will you feel if a loud speaker will continuosly play (at its full strength) cheap rip off hindi songs with a touch of 'religion' all day. I don't mind the Ramayan part but its the song part which has blown my fuse.

Sawyer_TomSnowey

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I don't think any of us can be completely indifferent towards SwaRon, Sudha. But we try. 

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 10 September 2012 at 11:50am

Snoweymarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Not Mahabharata. But yeah I have an overdose of Ramayan today. Mere pados mein jaagran ho raha hai subah 10 baje se.Wacko And most probaly raat bhar chalega. Dead

oh cool, i have never been to one but heard of it..so do they really read the Ramayan out loud for everyone to hear. 

Happy ? Tell me how will you feel if a loud speaker will continuosly play (at its full strength) cheap rip off hindi songs with a touch of 'religion' all day. I don't mind the Ramayan part but its the song part which has blown my fuse.

I feel your pain, dude. I really do. Big smile

Snoweymarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Loud speaker Shocked But wasn't this more like a family affair. With relatives and friends.
My sympathies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

I don't think any of us can be completely indifferent towards SwaRon, Sudha. But we try. 

I know we can't. 
We may show otherwise..but we truly can't. 

Sawyer_Tommarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Loud speaker Shocked But wasn't this more like a family affair. With relatives and friends.
My sympathies.

To you don't know the delhites. Khud ki neend kharab karenge hi aur saath mein pure mohalle ki bhi Angry .
Aur Nidhi tu mera dukh samajh rahi hai ya samajh ke khus ho rahi hai?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurake

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I know we can't. 
We may show otherwise..but we truly can't. 

Sometimes I wish I had never come across SwaRon. But then I think that if I hadn't come across SwaRon, I wouldn't have come across IF. If I hadn't come across IF, I wouldn't have gotten into writing. If I hadn't gotten into writing I wouldn't be here talking to you guys. So at the end of the day I am thankful that I fell in love with SwaRon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SnoweyLamheChurakemarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index