Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY (Page 46)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Ok..off to read summer school now..

Chao 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Final Bye, guys!

And Shishir, I just heard the song you put on page 44! LOL Good one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Bye everyone. Good Night.

Sawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Edited by Sudha-SK - 09 September 2012 at 6:59pm
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Finally i am done editing all my res spots and clearing all my PM's Cool

Sawyer_Tom

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Off course. And my honest opinion after watching that film was - seriously for a woman ? Love is seriously overrated.

I hate Hector's stupid Brother Angry
I loved Hector Disapprove

Sawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hector was by far the most sane person in the movie.

And Rafi, I saw the Aryan/Kareena love story and I can't imagine why you would like it! Um, the concept was nothing new, the heroine was a pathological liar and the actor who played the hero was um, extremely inexperienced in acting, to put it mildly. And his dialogue delivery felt as if it was a bad imitation of Amitabh Bachan's. The hero saw only the beauty in things and the heroine saw only the faults in life. It did manage to make me smile but more of mirth than actual adorable-ness. Though I have to say, I felt weird after watching it because as SwaRon fans we are not so used to watching a story that progresses so fast and which is mindful of its direction. Stern Smile

LamheChurakemarauder

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Hector was by far the most sane person in the movie.

And Rafi, I saw the Aryan/Kareena love story and I can't imagine why you would like it! Um, the concept was nothing new, the heroine was a pathological liar and the actor who played the hero was um, extremely inexperienced in acting, to put it mildly. And his dialogue delivery felt as if it was a bad imitation of Amitabh Bachan's. The hero saw only the beauty in things and the heroine saw only the faults in life. It did manage to make me smile but more of mirth than actual adorable-ness. Though I have to say, I felt weird after watching it because as SwaRon fans we are not so used to watching a story that progresses so fast and which is mindful of its direction. Stern Smile

I know . Which is why I said you might not like it . Its nothing special when u put it that way ... But they had only 40 minutes .. SwaRon had TWO years and they are still where they started off 2 years ago, cept with the tag of a "relationship". LOL

Guess the reason I liked Aryan/Kareena's story was because of SwaRon. Jahaan hona hota hai , wahan HO hi jataaa hai, eim din mein ho, eik haftey mein ho, eik maheenay mein ho. Aur jahaan nahin hona hota, waha relationship ka thappa lag kar bhi two ppl have absolutely no connection with each other (Like the  way SwaRon are nowadays).

Kareena is a Pathological liar but thats HER way of solving her problems. But at least woh apne problems ko SOLVE toh karti hai ?! She is young and alone. Would you rather she lose her job by confronting her boss or should she remain quite and let her rape him ? She DID find the courage to speak out but after someone showed her life could be lived this way too ! We all need that one beacon ... dont we ? 

Aryan is just .. CHILLED . Banda araaam se baitha hota hai .. lets life happen. And sometimes .. one needs to do that . He is a painter by profession but does that mean hez vella ?! He obviously is from an affluent background but he came looking for WORK in the gaali kuchein of Chandni-Chowk .. he didnt come looking for louuu or to pick up chicks. Banda kaam karne aya wahan .. ab uski kya galti ke uska kaam hi aisa hai ... kareena toh usse galti se by mistake mil gayi LOL.

Aryan and Kareena were drawn to each other ... they felt some connection .. and gave it and happiness a chance .. unlike SwaRon jo is janam mein toh kya , 89766543 mein kabhi khush nahin reh payenge. Unko khushi se allergy hai. I'd say Kareena is a MUCH braver gurl for accepting the hand Aryan held out for her . She is taking a chance here ... she just met the guy . But in doing so she has also shown inclination towards .. BEING HAPPY. SHaron on the other hand ... she KNOWS Swayam, she needs NO proof of his fidelity or the extent of his feelings for her but she is STILL hesitating. Sharon is such a CHICKEN man. And Swayam is just besharam. After that scene where they danced on Hum hai rahi pyaar ke and he asked SHaron kab tak chalega ...and sharon ne itnay haseen replies diye ... Swayam should have broken it off then and there and moved on. Aryan ne eik baar poocha, do baar poocha .. teen baar poocha. When Kareena turned on a blind eye to their lil thing even after that .. he left her to her own devices and sure enuff .. Kareena came around ... in time. I loved SwaRon a LOT and am still emotinally attached to the SwaRon of yesteryears ... but SwaRon now is trite and JUST doesnt make sense anymore.

Sharon used to be my favourite D3 character ... and now I just want to slap the living daylights out of her.

As for Rahul and Umang .. I liked their acting MUCH better than KSG's forced tears or Shilpa "Shona" Anand's  annoying voice or Jennifer Winget's dukhi aatma-ness . The veterans SUCKED. Nameless newbies put a smile to my face. Funny are the ways of Indian television ! 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 10 September 2012 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index