Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY (Page 136)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by marauder

Bye Shishir! Remember, the fun starts next week!
what fun?Ermm

Its called Castle, How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.

Shishir! Hug At least somebody knows what I'm talking about! Ermm
u were telling him only!
n u cn send hlf a hug in my direction too i knew abt the last 2!!

rafi dats a cool idea!! bt does any1 stalk us here now? 

That's because he is the only one over here who knew exactly what I was talking about unlike a certain someone who lives under a rock (Re: YOU!) Stern Smile

Though I am considerably impressed that you did know about the last two! ApproveYour soul can be salvaged afterall! Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulLamheChurakemarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRon911

*Dumps a bucket of Aashirwaad on Sawerrayyy* Evil Smile

We should SO get someone to edit Sneha's pic with Duster (Sam's new baby) as the Cover pic of Allergic love Approve

I would have asked Kanks to do it but My good ol' Conscience would kill me if I so much as think about it. Stern Smile

If not yor conscience then I'm sure kankshita herself will do the honors LOL

Precisely. I would rather leave Allergic love bannerless and forgotten. 

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Yess Shalini .. they do . Ouch

BTW Groups been created with Me, Shishir ,  Sawerrrayy and Meera. I can't add Sudha / Shalini / Meery since they arent on my list . Shishir/ Meera/ Saweerrray if they are on ur list add them/. KD ko I'll add once she actiavtes her account .

And Rafi khufiya sangathan - The Mind. LOL Next thing we would know Kapil Sibbal is blaming us as the masterminds of all the onl9 drama happening these days in India. So we need new names.

Naam ke liye suggestions tera padosi dega ??? SHOOT !Naam suggest kar if you dont like the Minds .. ! Ouch 

I would have asked Kanks to do it but My good ol' Conscience would kill me if I so much as think about it. Stern Smile

Ill have it made Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

That's because he is the only one over here who knew exactly what I was talking about unlike a certain someone who lives under a rock (Re: YOU!) Stern Smile

Though I am considerably impressed that you did know about the last two! ApproveYour soul can be salvaged afterall! Evil Smile
[/QUOTE]
so i ask for half a hug n i get a stern smile a devilish glare and an expression of slight approval!! will u b any better on fb?!!Tongue

Sawyer_TomLamheChurakemarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

We should SO get someone to edit Sneha's pic with Duster (Sam's new baby) as the Cover pic of Allergic love Approve

hehe kanks hasnt read it yet?LOL

She has. But her exams are going on and I, for one, wouldn't want to irritate her for such trivial matters. She has a lot on her mind right now without me chirping on about making a banner featuring Sneha Kapoor and a cat! Stern Smile

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

so i ask for half a hug n i get a stern smile a devilish glare and an expression of slight approval!! will u b any better on fb?!!Tongue

That depends upon the emoticons there, doesn't it? Big smile Here take this -- Hug/2  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulLamheChurake

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

hehe kanks hasnt read it yet?LOL

She has. But her exams are going on and I, for one, wouldn't want to irritate her for such trivial matters. She has a lot on her mind right now without me chirping on about making a banner featuring Sneha Kapoor and a cat! Stern Smile

^^ Line in red has a nice ring to it LOLAur Rafi group ban bhi gaya?

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomLamheChurake

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Yess Shalini .. they do . Ouch

BTW Groups been created with Me, Shishir ,  Sawerrrayy and Meera. I can't add Sudha / Shalini / Meery since they arent on my list . Shishir/ Meera/ Saweerrray if they are on ur list add them/. KD ko I'll add once she actiavtes her account .

And Rafi khufiya sangathan - The Mind. LOL Next thing we would know Kapil Sibbal is blaming us as the masterminds of all the onl9 drama happening these days in India. So we need new names.

Naam ke liye suggestions tera padosi dega ??? SHOOT !Naam suggest kar if you dont like the Minds .. ! Ouch 

Ill have it made Embarrassed

You'll HAVE it made? Geez Rafz, HOW much influence do you have and over how many people? Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index