Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY (Page 122)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
It's ironic then. The very things that defined SwaRon are now the cause of their downfall. I don't see any future for SwaRon. I think they have been spoiled beyond repair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Itz true that the frustration is boundless now...but I still dont want to giv up yaar... I hav never fallen for any fictional couple like this b4 - mayb itz courtesy TanHa here more than anything but I still cant fathom them not being togetherConfused dimaag se ye baat nahi jaata I just cant!!!!

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Join the club Meera. I don't watch Indian serials as a rule. They are just too stupid and baseless for my comprehension! But D3 was something so different and unique and more than that I've never liked a couple as much as I like SwaRon. They do affect me in more ways than I would care to admit. And as much as I try I know its going to be hell hard to just stop caring about them. And the more I wrote about them, the closer they got. I really don't want to care! It'll be so much better for me. But the fact is that I do care. Unhappy

MirageSwaron

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
U wont believe me if I say...these days, itz affecting me so much I usually make it a point not to log on IF when I am in office...but these days I am so affected...thank God FB is blocked for me in office otherwise main ab tak berozgaar ho jaati...u know even the thought of staying away or not thinking abt it is triggering the thinking of it more actually - forget the current situation...jab D3 khatam jayega...when there will b no Swaron to luk forward to...I swear I dont know what will bcom of me...I will stop watching daily soaps I guess    

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
That's what I'm afraid of. Are we getting too attached? I know that its an unhealthy obsession and I shouldn't give them so much importance but its become a habit now. I am going to feel seriously empty when D3 ends. Unhappy

MirageSwaron

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I'm sure there will b others like us too wuldnt they - wunder how they cope up with it...and how they steel themselves not to see or discuss Swaron - me too emotional to do that even if that is a weakness Unhappy

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sometimes I think that my obsession for SwaRon increased because I joined IF. I mean that was the main reason I joined IF but that went against me I think. It just made things worse. I think that once my obsession with Swaron ends my addiction to IF will also end. At least I hope so.

MirageSwaron

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Anyways Meera, I have to go. Let's see if I come back later. Bye. Hug

MirageSwaron

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index