Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I like this Meera. She seems a bit... free. ðŸ¤—
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Nidz 😳 I don't mind being free when I am free...life is jjust too stressful sumtimes - wassup with u ...busy huh
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
More busy than usual. I heard a rumour that you are going to write a OS on SwaRon.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
at this point u can take it as just that ... a rumor...tho sumtimes I feel ur the one most luking forward to make a writer of me...
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Oh C'mon Meera! Give it a shot! You may surprise yourself! I have absolute faith in you. Just at least try!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Again u overwhelm me with ur faith but to b truely frank with u ... I find myself lacking in the most imp reservoir that a writer needs - ideas & concepts ...the ability to think out of the box...it is one thing to appreciate a gud work but to write sumthing on ur own is a different cup of tea
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Hey Sudha! ðŸ¤—

And Meera: Everybody has ideas and concepts. You just need to recognize them. I still think you should give it a shot.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Mebbe itz starting trouble but I really don't wanna make a mockery of myself in my own eyes by cooking up sumthing that may not b up to it which mite not sound convincing to me even - I am not a teen anymore yaar mera dil boley ye kaafi nahi hai dimag ko bhi ek nod dena hoga - itz another thing if sumbody gives me an outline maybe ...just maybe I mite give it a try 😊
MirageSwaron thumbnail
C all u fellas came now when I am abt to leave nearly actually
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Well in that case I'll think of something and tell it to you and you can make a story out of it. If that doesn't work we always have Rafi. Her mind is full of awesome ideas just waiting for somebody to pen them down. She'll give you a fantastic idea and then you can write on it. ðŸ˜ƒ