Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 6 Inv. ONLY - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

I would have asked Kanks to do it but My good ol' Conscience would kill me if I so much as think about it. ðŸ˜³

If not yor conscience then I'm sure kankshita herself will do the honors 😆

I would have asked Kanks to do it but My good ol' Conscience would kill me if I so much as think about it. ðŸ˜³
hehe kanks hasnt read it yet?😆

Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

u were telling him only!
n u cn send hlf a hug in my direction too i knew abt the last 2!!

rafi dats a cool idea!! bt does any1 stalk us here now? 

That's because he is the only one over here who knew exactly what I was talking about unlike a certain someone who lives under a rock (Re: YOU!) ðŸ˜³

Though I am considerably impressed that you did know about the last two! Your soul can be salvaged afterall! ðŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by marauder

If not yor conscience then I'm sure kankshita herself will do the honors 😆

Precisely. I would rather leave Allergic love bannerless and forgotten. 

rafi dats a cool idea!! bt does any1 stalk us here now? 

Yess Shalini .. they do . 

BTW Groups been created with Me, Shishir ,  Sawerrrayy and Meera. I can't add Sudha / Shalini / Meery since they arent on my list . Shishir/ Meera/ Saweerrray if they are on ur list add them/. KD ko I'll add once she actiavtes her account .
Originally posted by marauder

And Rafi khufiya sangathan - The Mind. ðŸ˜† Next thing we would know Kapil Sibbal is blaming us as the masterminds of all the onl9 drama happening these days in India. So we need new names.

Naam ke liye suggestions tera padosi dega ??? SHOOT !Naam suggest kar if you dont like the Minds .. !  

Ill have it made ðŸ˜³

That's because he is the only one over here who knew exactly what I was talking about unlike a certain someone who lives under a rock (Re: YOU!) ðŸ˜³

Though I am considerably impressed that you did know about the last two! Your soul can be salvaged afterall! ðŸ˜ˆ
[/QUOTE]
so i ask for half a hug n i get a stern smile a devilish glare and an expression of slight approval!! will u b any better on fb?!!😛

hehe kanks hasnt read it yet?😆

She has. But her exams are going on and I, for one, wouldn't want to irritate her for such trivial matters. She has a lot on her mind right now without me chirping on about making a banner featuring Sneha Kapoor and a cat! ðŸ˜³

so i ask for half a hug n i get a stern smile a devilish glare and an expression of slight approval!! will u b any better on fb?!!😛

That depends upon the emoticons there, doesn't it? ðŸ˜ƒ Here take this -- ðŸ¤—/2  

She has. But her exams are going on and I, for one, wouldn't want to irritate her for such trivial matters. She has a lot on her mind right now without me chirping on about making a banner featuring Sneha Kapoor and a cat! ðŸ˜³

^^ Line in red has a nice ring to it 😆Aur Rafi group ban bhi gaya?
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Yess Shalini .. they do . 

BTW Groups been created with Me, Shishir ,  Sawerrrayy and Meera. I can't add Sudha / Shalini / Meery since they arent on my list . Shishir/ Meera/ Saweerrray if they are on ur list add them/. KD ko I'll add once she actiavtes her account .

Naam ke liye suggestions tera padosi dega ??? SHOOT !Naam suggest kar if you dont like the Minds .. !  

Ill have it made ðŸ˜³

You'll HAVE it made? Geez Rafz, HOW much influence do you have and over how many people? ðŸ˜²