Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Chk this out.

everytime there's trouble we get a post from luvtannu followed by some videos..

Solo bola hai, I wunder if again iss time Sneha perform karegi ya nahi aur kaun banega(i) bali ka bakra...perhaps that will lead to dance ban...oh well as u said all marketing tactics...itna spill nahi karenge toh kaun bachega unka show dekhne ke liye...iss liye "Vibhinn prakaar ke dance dekhne ko milenge" - i think playing safe this time and talking dance in general...

From the luk of it and perhaps Alisha's tongue-slip or deliberate one mayb Shivam will become teh GS ye almost pakka lag raha hai or that Amar will not - dont know what teh difference is..but need to read between teh lines when it cums to CVs  
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Meera ðŸ¤—

I hope she performs. 
And true, if they don't spill and talk about it this much no one is going to be watching the show by then. And have u noticed every time during crisis creatives imd. bring in Shantanu with his video's they sure now how to get the viewers back..but in the show..Swayam ko tho koi importance hi nahi. 
And with Neha's saying that Amar did something stupid which he shouldn't my mind takes the obvious route may be he backed out and Shivam is the new GS ðŸ˜¡
But god forbid aisa kuch ho? pehle hi  Shivam and uski girlfriend taani are all over the show ðŸ¤¢
MirageSwaron thumbnail
U know what Sudha right now for me Shivam/Taani kuch dikhta nahi hai, mujhe sirf ye dikhta hai ki SwaRon ke saath kya ho rahaa hai or rather nahi ho raha hai...so this election and all the dumb foolery that they r doing in the name of that is useless as far as I am concerned
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another desperate attempt to hold back viewers.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
I sure want to see the part tomorrow where Swayam is gaping at that dancer performing and Sharon is giving deathly glares to him...I felt seeing that one glimpse as if i went bac to the good ol Swaron days for a moment😛  
Snowey thumbnail

Originally posted by: meevee

I sure want to see the part tomorrow where Swayam is gaping at that dancer performing and Sharon is giving deathly glares to him...I felt seeing that one glimpse as if i went bac to the good ol Swaron days for a moment😛  

I just watched the precap to decide..if or not i should watch kal ka episode.
Will watch just that scene may be..

and Hey Shishir :)
and yeah thats what it is. desperate efforts from them..but i am happy that they felt the pinch..now will they take lessons out of it..I don't think so. 
Snowey thumbnail
BTW how was the SwaRon scene, i know Sharon walked away..yet again. But did she say something? 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meevee

But seriously election campaign min dancer that too in a college 😆.
Snowey thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

But seriously election campaign min dancer that too in a college 😆.

🤣  They are giving us all ideas..
Cheer leaders are fine..but dancers..Really now?
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Like the AVP said the other day, My dearies...dont luk for logic here - kya pichle kitne ages se joh woh dikha rahe hain has made full sense to u??? Palki ke St Louis mein aisa hota hai...