Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah. Terribly. Its a hazard really. Can't travel anywhere in peace. 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well my Mom suffers from it too. And I can understand. Although I have my own experience too. Once we habe visited Arunachal. There among those tracherous roads no matter you suffer from motion sickness or not evryone will be in same condition.😒
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Oye Rafi upload karna hai ya nahi wo Aryan and Kareena ki story ko? BTW its 355 MB

PLEASE upload kar. 

PLEASE . I BADLY want the Star TV ka HD version ðŸ˜­
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
That's why I hate travelling. If it wasn't obvious I don't really like puking. ðŸ˜† Buses are the worst though.😳

And dude, try travelling for 12 hours in a bus up a rocky, broken hill road anywhere in the north. It's a bitch, I tell you. ðŸ˜³
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

PLEASE upload kar. 

PLEASE . I BADLY want the Star TV ka HD version ðŸ˜­

Alright alright. Itne bade bade font phenk ke marne ke jarurat nahi hai.😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Hey Rafi. Kane and Abel is definitely one of JA's finest works.

And who is the Aryan and Kareen jiske piche you've become a raving phangurl? Should check em out I guess. ðŸ¤”

HAHAH Sawerray ... not sure if you'll like it , but I like it quite a lot. 1st september ka TMLS Episode hai 😳. Mujhe khus samajh mein nahin araha hai whats gotten me into phangurl mode .. all I know is it was VERY cute and I smiled .. like GENUINELY smiled and felt happy after a LONG time .. warna toh SwaRon dekhte automatically mood sarh jata hai 

Originally posted by: marauder

Waise Kane and Abel ka ek sequel bhi hai sayad? Not that it matter because maine abhi Kane and Abel nahi padha hai. Waise Ebook pada hua hai. I will give it a try sometime later.

Sequel is The Prodigal Daughter - Florentyna's story .. and how things sour between her and Richard ... and it isnt 1/100th as good as Kane and Abel . Just like how Scarlett was a pathetic excuse for a sequel to  a magnificient book like Gone with the Wind
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

That's why I hate travelling. If it wasn't obvious I don't really like puking. ðŸ˜† Buses are the worst though.😳

And dude, try travelling for 12 hours in a bus up a rocky, broken hill road anywhere in the north. It's a bitch, I tell you. ðŸ˜³

Well you will have really hard time in Delhi where DTC buses is only way for most of people.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Rafi, I've already started watching the episode. I figured it was worth a shot if it has managed to get you hyper like a 2 year old on a sugar rush. ðŸ˜³
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Which is why Shishir, I'm happy to stay in Pune. 
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Sequel is The Prodigal Daughter - Florentyna's story .. and how things sour between her and Richard ... and it isnt 1/100th as good as Kane and Abel . Just like how Scarlett was a pathetic excuse for a sequel to  a magnificient book like Gone with the Wind

Ermm I have not read Gone with the wind. Movie dekh liya tha 2-3 din mein karke. It was more than enough for me. And now I'm seriously intrigued about Kane and Abel. But still GoT first.