Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Did I read that correctly? Did you just say that you want to become a phangurl? ðŸ˜²
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Did I read that correctly? Did you just say that you want to become a phangurl? ðŸ˜²

Not a phangurl, a FAN GIRL. One of my real good friends round IF is. She's also a full time nerd with straight As. So I was just wondering if that helped. ðŸ¥±
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
You should try it then. I would love to see you blindly worshiping someone. ðŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
I can't blindly worship anyone. I dun worship. At all. I'd much rather no, how do I get straight As? Studying the hell outta me isn't always effective. ðŸ¤”
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
That is a painfully true fact. But I don't think turning into a fan girl is the solution. Maybe you should try the whole 'All work and no play' approach. 
thegameison thumbnail
It doesn't work for me. Because I dun 'play'. It's essentially either screwing me head thinking or studying. Either way, it's eternal doom. 

Plus, I can't even get myself to dance these days. Because I can't stand Hindi songs anymore. I need songs to dance to. That's a backdrop of being a Metal fan. ðŸ˜³
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
🤣 I just had the most hilarious mental image of you dancing on a Metallica song. ðŸ¤£
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

🤣 I just had the most hilarious mental image of you dancing on a Metallica song. ðŸ¤£

I dun listen to Metallica. ðŸ˜³ I listen to Kansas and AC DC. 

Anyway, I got Alternative Rock bands as well like my favorite LINKIN PARK. A few of there songs can be danced to, but you'd need a partner for that. And the only person who knows I can dance apart from me is the basement of my house. Which is not a person. ðŸ˜†

How did you manage to get good results in 12th?
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
I switched from Science to Commerce and I did it externally. Fooled around for the better part of the year and a month before the finals I studied as sincerely as I could manage. Not for Accounts though. Accounts I practiced diligently every single day. 
thegameison thumbnail
How diligently, I ask?