Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The science behind FBs (Page 3)

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Memories about your ex can be voluntary also. For example if you miss a person too much, you will sit and think about him over and over again. That's a different kind of memory recall---there you are asking your brain to search those memories and bring them back to you. That's called reminiscing and Anandi was doing that immediately after her break up with Jagya.

But now Anandi is not reminiscing. It's a totally involuntary recall of memories in which she has absolutely no control. 
It is different if you sit in one corner and keep thinking about your ex for long hours trying to revive his memories, and if a vanilla strawberry ice cream reminds you of your ex on a date night. Those two are completely different things. 

Thanks for the wonderful post AntharaClapClapClap Though personally I never had a problem with teh FBs...you certainly put things in a much clearer perspectiveSmile

@ Guddi...tu jyada uchal matWink...your Prerna used to indulge in what Anthara has mentioned above...reminiscingWink...nothing involuntary in thatLOL

OK sorry...teri Prerna ko kuch nahi bolungi...afterall my siggy is still yet to be madeEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@antara welcum back!!SmileSmileand i agree wid each of ur word!!i really missed ur posts.i always wait 4 ankit ,urs & 2 or 3 ppl's post on this forum. they r apt 2 the situtns, ckts & unbiased!!ClapClap

andvprerna4rishav

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Nice post Antara,

my views match Andv, aparnauma and elasingh...No doubt memories are part of our life and will always be there no matter what and we can't control them...

Good memories come naturally to a person, but a strong human mind has tendency to control those memories, looking at the bad memories...Bad memories not neccessarily make one bitter as many pointed out, but make us stronger in certain situations and encourage us to move forward with a new determination...We always look at both the sides of the coin and then decide what is appropriate and what is not...

Yeah she is genuily trying now, but remembering those bad memories along with good, will remind her of why she is doing this and why she needs to forget the past...It will help her and make her life easier...!

andvMissesha

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Welcome back Hug Antara.  Thought provoking post.

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Nice one.
The episodes of last one week were focusing on Jagya. Surprisingly he also had FBs with Anandi!
His flashbacks were more 'phyisical' and I found them very disturbing.

Go to top