Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys
well from past few days i am coming across many posts saying we are being ignore by IF Dev
but guys nothing is like that
well the facts i want u guys to know are that our forum was quite active at the very beginning and at that time our mod too was active and doing punctual work 
but then we know our forum lost its pace and was very dull and since here were not much of activities so there was no urgent need of mod
but now our forum have again picked up pace but unfortunately our mod is quite busy (even thinking to leave IF) so can't dedicate her time not only for our but other forums too and we can't blame her as we all have our personal fronts too
secondly Nadii (our mod) is the channel moderator...she is our mod but moderators do not keep an eye on second to second activities...for this purpose we have viewbies...
usually what happens is that some forums have viewbies as their members ...suppose a show xyz just started and among the viewers is a existing viewbie of IF...then he/she is added to the dev team of the forum very quickly as he is trusted and experienced...
but in forums like ours where no pre-existing member is a viewbie then the moderator have to allot a viewbie to the forum from other sections which is time consuming as the viewbie must follow the show
and in case they are not able to find such viewbie then they have to promote one member among the members as viewbie for which they have to keep a sharp eye and radar the activities of member as viewbie's responsibility is very big 
since our moderator is busy so it will take a few time more

above mentioned reasons are the points due to which out DT is not announced...but guys have patience...we are not being ignored...its just the circumstances...i am sure we will be soon awarded with a DT...
i hope i made my points clear
Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago
Thanks Roopal for taking the time to explain.

We should wait then and be patient.

Okay we can do this, meanwhile we should keep the forum active.
Thanks Roopal..but i didn't feel we need Mods ..at least at the moment we are happy with it...but ye We need a Banner for our forum..
Thanks roopal for explaining d points ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by raginisharma

Thanks Roopal..but i didn't feel we need Mods ..at least at the moment we are happy with it...but ye We need a Banner for our forum..

i agree we need a banner
but very soon we will be having it
if we have waited till now then lets give a bit more
i have contacted the global mod and lets see what happens
TFS dear ...

as its said patience is virtue
Ya dhruti ..but its is little bit unfair to us...let see how much we have to wait ...

Ya dhruti ..but its is little bit unfair to us...let see how much we have to wait ...

well it is actually not
i was at Shubh Vivah forum too and the show started and ended without a banner😆
the forum was same active as ours😛
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well it is actually not
i was at Shubh Vivah forum too and the show started and ended without a banner😆
the forum was same active as ours😛

lol Roopal i dont know about other forums...subah vivah hardly completed 80 episodes ...i am not complaining to mods ...but i know..but i said what i feel...we had crossed 100 episode ...and still no promotin comes in our forum ...dont know why...

PS:hope before ending we get one banner for our forum..😊

Edited by raginisharma - 11 years ago

lol Roopal i dont know about other forums...subah vivah hardly completed 80 episodes ...i am not complaining to mods ...but i know..but i said what i feel...we had crossed 100 episode ...and still no promotin comes in our forum ...dont know why...

PS:hope before ending we get one banner for our forum..😊

we aint complaining ... but we need a banner our show has crossed 100episodes and we have no banner yet 🤢🤢🤢🤢