India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

plz help me find this ff or ss

maangeet_rocks Senior Member
maangeet_rocks
maangeet_rocks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
This ff was on this thread or the fanfiction thread i really don't remember...but it was definately a arhi ff or ss...
the story had just started i guess...arnav and khushi were dating already...and khushi was really in love with him..But arnav was not into the relationship...he hated dating khushi...he thought she was not good enough and that she was immature... he broke up with her in the first chapter itself...he also told her that he had sex with other girls while being in the relationship with her and that it was not  a big deal...khushi was heartbroken...while on her way from the date...the update ends with a cliffhanger where a car or truck was coming towards her...whether she had the accident or not...i don't remember...
      the character of asr is a heartless,ruthless womaniser who agreed to go out with khushi because he pitied her...khushi was a bubbly girl who lived with a roommate...
the first chapter starts with khushi's pov where she is very exicted to go on a date with asr..she says that she had been infatuated or in love with asr from the first moment she saw him...
i had just read one update...and i think the story is a recent one...
please do help me to find this ff or ss... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top