India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Characters of PR

samek Senior Member
samek
samek

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
My take on PR characters. This serial is based on human emotions. This serial teaches us that though as an individual you may be right in your perspective but we also have to think about our family when it comes to taking decisions. Have to think how it affects others too. My decision would be right for me but I shouldn't force the other person to accept it and be happy with it. This serial shows us how various character do certain thin which they think are correct but it turned out to be wrong for others and how it affects others life. It also shows that PARVARISH plays a major role in defining a character of the person. 

Manav - get easily manipulated by the people he loves be it his wife, his mom or his daughter. Everyone uses him as per their own convinence. And somehow in the end he still accepts it all coz of his unconditional love towards them.

Archana - a very very stubborn lady who thinks she is always rite in her thinking whereas the truth is most of the time she is wrong. In the name of sacrifices she has messed up her and all close to hers life. She sacrificing her love for manav to make Sachin happy. In the process she left her daughters. Has she no responsibility towards them. Was proving her love to Sachin more important than giving love to daughters. Purvi should get all happiness coa she is an orphan and so she will fight for her. Wot abt her own daughter. Just because they have manav and savita Doesn't mean they don't want their mother. Because of her PARVARISH purvi did what she did. She saw her mother sacrificing all her life she learnt it. This teahes us that Parent should set a good and right example for the kids. It's extremely imp coz they learn from it and follow it. 

Sulo and savita - if someone wants to LearN how to complicated your kids life, learn from them. They would be good teachers.

Damodar- GOOD FOR NOTHING. I don't even know why is he in the serial. Just to know how mahajan my daughter in law is you don't just sit and see others life getting messed up. 

Purvi- in today's episode she suddenly realized 'ovi is my sister. OMG all this time i didn't know'. When she came to that when Arjun proposed to her he was already committed to ovi that time she did not know ovi is sister. Already a lot has being discussed about ovi Arjun and purvi so won't go more into about this character.

Arjun - THE BIGGEST LOSSER. this character is pathetic. I stopped liking this character when he started two timing ovi and purvi. And AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP. KARMA  payback time.

Ovi - extremely stubborn. She wants wot she wants no matter wot. Again her PARVARISH is done by savita so we know where she learned this from. But I also noticed other side of ovi today. She is not manipulative like savita. Not cunning to. She pleaded purvi to give her Arjun back and made the deal. But she went and told this to manav too. She told abt this deal to him and also said she did this coz she loves Arjun a lot. This shows that she is not manipulative like savita or punni who do things and v cunning manipulate it in front of others. She also remembers her promise and begs her father to fulfill it. She just wants Arjun in her life and nothing else matter to her. 

Tej - knows to diff between right and wrong. She is more like manav. Stands up for right things. I just wish she gets stubbornness from savita and do what is right. 

Sachin  - confused soul.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
superb post,and totally agree with ur characterisation
especially purvi-all of a sudden she became ovis sister
ovi-i agree she just wants arjun in her life,she can do anyting for himand the gud ting she confessed her deal
manav-he is a poor chap
arjun-i feel sorry for him but a very selfish man,i cant beleive he still doesnt realise wat ovi might have gne thru
teju-nice girl,i will say she has her own personality,i wont say she is  like archhu or manav
archna-i agree,she needs to shw motherly affectiontwrds her daughters too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top