Navya
Navya

baawaron :P (Page 4)

surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

always love ur post sur i jst love ther positivity of ur threads but one thing is we cnt compare Mohit sanaya with Shaheer somya MoNaya had confessed their love infrnt of everyone & we knw tht how much they love each other mashallah but is ShaMya's case they r still silent so we cnt b assure about it na?? & as per their professional life being an actor they hv to act with different types of other actors so we should accept it & be happy in their happiness... true fans ki nishani hai na??
yes dear..i also said that none of us knw that wether Shamya r real life couple or nt..i just took example of Sanaya to mk others undrstnd that why can't actors do masti with eachother..Shaheer & Smilie ya phir Somya & Kundra..seeing their pics doesn't mn that they r BF & GF..i want to clear this only..btw my main pt is nt to think much coz it ll nt take ny of us nywhr..its just killing our tym & energy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanya-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhianya_17

yes dear..i also said that none of us knw that wether Shamya r real life couple or nt..i just took example of Sanaya to mk others undrstnd that why can't actors do masti with eachother..Shaheer & Smilie ya phir Somya & Kundra..seeing their pics doesn't mn that they r BF & GF..i want to clear this only..btw my main pt is nt to think much coz it ll nt take ny of us nywhr..its just killing our tym & energy

got it sur what u want to say & i agree with u but wht i want to say is we shouldnt xpect anything jst give our love & support to thm
surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

got it sur what u want to say & i agree with u but wht i want to say is we shouldnt xpect anything jst give our love & support to thm
yes definately..we shuld support thm fr their furure projects Smile..& kabhi bhi koi bhi surprise mil sakta h..we shuld keep this in mind LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liana-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Awww SurbhiSmileLovely postBig smile
Anyaa_Shamyaa IF-Dazzler
Anyaa_Shamyaa
Anyaa_Shamyaa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Agree..
-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

yes definately..we shuld support thm fr their furure projects Smile..& kabhi bhi koi bhi surprise mil sakta h..we shuld keep this in mind LOL

yeah we should prepare ourself for surprise & also evn for shock shouldnt xpect anything
cma_luvanya Groupbie
cma_luvanya
cma_luvanya

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Kaaashhh..evry1 here think maturely n as sensibly as u did..I just pray that watevr we wantd to convey through ur this post reach to rite person n start to act maturely...

A very very needed post of the moment...thanx for this post sweetheart :))

Actually I also had alot to say..but since we r behena apne sab kuch apne post pe lekhdiya so I just can NOdd my head in ur support ..:D.

Hmm surprise haah?? ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index