Navya

baawaron :P

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hello hi baawaron Shamyains..itni tension kyun lete ho har news pe..don't thnk much..itna deeply aur der tak sochne se kutch nahi hoga..we see bollywood actors protraying diffrnt kind of roles..so why can't telly actors do the same ? uptill nw Somya's image in our mind ws set as sweet,simple,innocent Navya..coz she played that role..so does it mn that she shuld play only that kind of roles ? ask urself..sm fans thnk that they r busy in their proffessn nw..no tym fr eachother(Shamya)..ok..hw do u guys knw ? hw cn u guys confidently say this ? if also they r..thn wats wrong ? they hv to luk out fr nxt project..they can't everytym be with each other only.
i guess sm navya fans r MJHT fans too..so they must be knwing that MohitSanaya r 2gether..n once i saw their intrvw in SBS last yr..Sanaya said that they hardly get tym to meet coz of work..does it mn that they hv stopped thkng abt each other ? No..n m agn saying this here that Sanaya do lot of masti with Barun n her costars..in MJHT's 1st success party she ws dancing closely with Arjun Bijlani..but they both r just v gud frnds..so guys message i wanna convey is that..don't jump on to the conclusions so quickly..don't assume that movie ll be gud or bad on just watchng the trailor..coz i myself always thnk that movie ll be wonderfull by just watchng its trailor..n i hv always got dissapointmnt in this case
Regrdng Shamya's relatnshp status..nobdy of us knws that i guess..only Shamya thmselves n god knw that..so thats still a ?
plzz don't say that shw khatam toh sab kutch khatam..actually to me it seems that shw khatam toh fans ka faith aur love bhi khatam..don't do this plzz..its a request..Shamya r on twtr fr we fans..i think that they still care fr their fans..aur waise bhi ek na ek din sach samne aaega..we all knw that..be it soon or after a long tym
JUST LEARN FRM UR MISTAKES..
THIS POST IS JUST TO MK U ALL SMILE ONCE AGN ðŸ˜Š
Edited by surbhianya_17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
hmmm agree
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very true n itz a fact...
annasweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally agree every single time when something happened hungama ho jata plz trust them & have faith on God.
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
momo...yeh tumhari signature hain kyaa?

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

😆
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A very much needed post. Thanks for making this topic and i completely agree with u. We guys have to be positive!!😊
Anisha06 thumbnail
completely agree with u surbhi..much needed post ..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree With U .Awesome Post ðŸ˜Š
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all I can say is ppl need to grow up.. if someone is a fan of a star, should remain at that.. we should be happy that they are attempting to do different roles, which would bring forward their talents
everytime SHAMYA are seen with someone else fans panic.. we should ask ourselves that IF SHAMYA are a couple is their relationship so feeble that it would break when they work with someone else.. how many of us are in relationships that work, school in different institutions.. does it bother us.. if the answer is no.. then why we panic for SHAMYA
we all need to take chill pills.. sit back and relax and enjoy what's in front of us..
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
thnx for the post much needed post