India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Prediction ... (Page 2)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
what to do yaar... cant quit!!!! thats the problem!!!!! so so so so unhappy!!! with the track... we were supposed to get a beautiful arshi marriage!!! n they don even get any footage!!! todays episode was sooo badDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambleena

Good post...next might be Akash or NK unless they don't find anywhere else they might stick to this show...otherwise on getting first opportunity they will leave...

If they are smart, they should leave before PH/CVs tell them that they do not have any substantial roles to play in the show and are planning to end their characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambleena

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

what to do yaar... cant quit!!!! thats the problem!!!!! so so so so unhappy!!! with the track... we were supposed to get a beautiful arshi marriage!!! n they don even get any footage!!! todays episode was sooo badDead

I know what you mean.   It is so sad to see our show slumping day by day.  Once in a while they manage to give a good episode but overall this Shyamli track sucks.   Why in heaven's name are they not understanding that we do not want to see Creep and Rudali.   We continue to watch the show only because we are addicted to watch Barun and Sanaya.  Today after a long time, I did not watch the repeat telecast.   Just want to keep my blood pressure under check.  Tension kyon lene ka!!!

Go to top