Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Difference b/w Madhubala & Rishabh:P EDITED (Page 6)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
He will fail misrabely... Instead he will find his sweet madhu who I guess maybe in an year will madly fall invoke with

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 13171

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by TrueKash

I m not commenting on updates as i didnt watch the epi Silly 

So here goes my brilliant differencesCool

1. RK ladhka hai... madhu ladhki hai Tongue ROFLROFL
2. RK ka bhai is bandar... madhu ki behen is chipkali TongueROFLROFL (oh and btw u can also say ki RK ka bhai ek ladhka hai and madhu ki behen ek ladhki) ROFLROFL
3. Madhu history parthi hai aur RK history banatha hai Cool 


okay i m done ROFLROFLROFL raat ko itna sochi mene wahi kafi hai ROFLROFLROFL
And tere saare points bakwass hai so better raat ko tu apna brainless brain na use karROFL

Jitna mili hai usmein khush reh Stern Smile ROFL Kamse kam res se toh zyada hai ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124976

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
too good i like all the differences! i want to put my differences to but i cannot think of oneUnhappy
 
p.s. that monkey from precap is he from mental hospital kya? just b/c madhu does not have courage to go against RK does not mean she will spare any outside goat! ISH! i want madhu to grab him by his hair and drown him in hot water in the bathtubROFLROFLwhat a kamina this man is, he has no sense he is talking to madhubala ala re ala, she will put him to comaDancingDancing
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

He will fail misrabely... Instead he will find his sweet madhu who I guess maybe in an year will madly fall invoke with
LOL haha uska pta nhi but me,nishi & poco v all feel Madhu will fall 4 RK 1stEmbarrassed
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by TrueKash

I m not commenting on updates as i didnt watch the epi Silly 

So here goes my brilliant differencesCool

1. RK ladhka hai... madhu ladhki hai Tongue ROFLROFL
2. RK ka bhai is bandar... madhu ki behen is chipkali TongueROFLROFL (oh and btw u can also say ki RK ka bhai ek ladhka hai and madhu ki behen ek ladhki) ROFLROFL
3. Madhu history parthi hai aur RK history banatha hai Cool 


okay i m done ROFLROFLROFL raat ko itna sochi mene wahi kafi hai ROFLROFLROFL
And tere saare points bakwass hai so better raat ko tu apna brainless brain na use karROFL

Jitna mili hai usmein khush reh Stern Smile ROFL Kamse kam res se toh zyada hai ROFLROFL
LOL tu res karne ki bhi mehnat kyun karti hai?Confused  ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

ROFLROFL
too good i like all the differences! i want to put my differences to but i cannot think of oneUnhappy
 
p.s. that monkey from precap is he from mental hospital kya? just b/c madhu does not have courage to go against RK does not mean she will spare any outside goat! ISH! i want madhu to grab him by his hair and drown him in hot water in the bathtubROFLROFLwhat a kamina this man is, he has no sense he is talking to madhubala ala re ala, she will put him to comaDancingDancing
 
LOL thnx bani.Hhaha Evn I lub all differences ROFL ROFL
LOL hahah Madhu will roast this kukad 4 sure thn RK will make his kababs & apne kutte ko khila dega.He will face their wrath soonROFLROFL
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

He will fail misrabely... Instead he will find his sweet madhu who I guess maybe in an year will madly fall invoke with
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> LOL haha uska pta nhi but me,nishi & poco v all feel Madhu will fall 4 RK 1stEmbarrassed</font>


I know I want the same.
Madhu should fall in love first than RK
That will suit way better in this case.

I wonder what does RK do? I mean at night lol. The director have not showed him as dirty man lol...
Is he?
I think he is one girls man... Or is he not?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnupriyaSheDevil

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 69577

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
One more difference is Madhu ko dialogues week mein ek-doo baar milta hain but Rk gets ek-doo dialogues in every episodeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index