Intehaan Hogaye Intezarki!

Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As night turns into day,"HD" also suddenly took a leap of 8yrs at a blink of an eye!Everything seems to be changed:the streets of Chandni Chok is same,but the face that was always seen there once,has suddenly vanished;the house that made everyone tremble to come near,suddenly froze in time;and the inhabitants of the house[SN] seems to have lost the spirit of life.No one yells at the house,none is worried about discipline anymore;the 'barsati',where once there used to be sometimes an air of love ,sometimes little pranks,and at times little anger between two lonely souls,Indira and Rishi,all has frozen within it. Although the house is the same:the doors ,the windows,the walls;but the hands,which used to be seen around in these  interior,have changed;the face,which brought a smile in Rishi's face,suddenly disappeared taking away the smile,which lightened up not only the gloomy atmosphere of SN,but lightened our mood too.

Where has that face disappeared?Where is that hand,which made Rishi feel the warmth of love,which broke the walls of his loneliness?And now,suddenly that face have appeared again;but its not around SN,neither around Rishi.Can this face,named as Zara Khan bring back the laughter in Ishaan's face,in Rishi,s face?What's taking the CVs and the writer to unfold the answers?The wait seems to be too long,and its actually screaming out and saying:"Inteha hoin gaye Imtehaan ki,Aayena kuch khabar Rishi kein Indira ki."I hope our wait,as well as Rishi's wait will be over by next week;or both the audience and Rishi will go for hibernation😕.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LMdoubleA thumbnail
I hope so too, but luckily HD has always kept a fast pace instead of the super-slow pace of other series that straighten plots out for months and months.
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, zara & rishi will meet two weeks later
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very good post as usual..yes dear the wait seems to be too long now..actuall HD audience ko aadat nahi hai istarah inshi ko separate dekna.  Let them fight, scream, argue, love or what not with each other .but we want them to be in a single frame.
Hope by next week we see our favourite couple meets
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post..!!!

I agree we all want to see Zaara (Indira) and Rishii together back and i am sure this will happen soon ðŸ˜³
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

very good post as usual..yes dear the wait seems to be too long now..actuall HD audience ko aadat nahi hai istarah inshi ko separate dekna.  Let them fight, scream, argue, love or what not with each other .but we want them to be in a single frame.

Hope by next week we see our favourite couple meets

@bold-- True ðŸ˜›
I too hope we get to see them together soon..!!!!

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LMdoubleA

I hope so too, but luckily HD has always kept a fast pace instead of the super-slow pace of other series that straighten plots out for months and months.

Agreed
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona90

Nice post..!!!

I agree we all want to see Zaara (Indira) and Rishii together back and i am sure this will happen soon ðŸ˜³

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LMdoubleA

agree with u