Arti Yash - confession confusion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I think  the story is heading in the confession way again - like how the Dubeys thought that Arti knows about the lie about her not being a widow, similarly Arti might speak in riddles and tell Yash she knows why he is angry and how he is right and she is wrong etc...Yash might melt thinking she is talking about something else (THE reason in his mind - lol! ) - and will tell her Artiji, please dont cry and accept her...Arti will think oh wow, now my lie is also out and he is happy, and he doesnt want family to know etc...So both wont tell anybody.

Now, when real truth comes (after some light hearted romance I hope), Yash will get angry and Arti will be like..huh? I told you already...

oh gosh, why do I watch these shows, everytime its the same misunderstanding about some truth:)))

daily soaps aise hi hote hai...
What's a drama if there is no confusion and twist yar ??😉
ooh
actually i'd like for that to happen
This happened in sooo many soaps, and since the CVs have done something different each time, they may do something different in this case too. ðŸ˜› I want Aarti to tell Yash, and then when the family finds out, he'll stand by her side. 
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

This happened in sooo many soaps, and since the CVs have done something different each time, they may do something different in this case too. ðŸ˜› I want Aarti to tell Yash, and then when the family finds out, he'll stand by her side. 

Even I would like to see this
you knowwhat is the special thing the special thing is if we start to love anything just because it;s interesting so we can't leave the thing alone when it's getting boring i want to say that i know this track is tooo much but i love this serial sooo much specially Gc and KS that's why i can't think that i don't want too watch the serial even in these days i am waiting for a whole day to watch the episode like i did before when it's mumbai track so i mean to say that i love this serial sooo much