India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Arti Yash - confession confusion

setvij Groupbie
setvij
setvij

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I think  the story is heading in the confession way again - like how the Dubeys thought that Arti knows about the lie about her not being a widow, similarly Arti might speak in riddles and tell Yash she knows why he is angry and how he is right and she is wrong etc...Yash might melt thinking she is talking about something else (THE reason in his mind - lol! ) - and will tell her Artiji, please dont cry and accept her...Arti will think oh wow, now my lie is also out and he is happy, and he doesnt want family to know etc...So both wont tell anybody.

Now, when real truth comes (after some light hearted romance I hope), Yash will get angry and Arti will be like..huh? I told you already...

oh gosh, why do I watch these shows, everytime its the same misunderstanding about some truth:)))

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11lahoricrazejojo1986ksenrutu83kholitagcluvPuvZilovepyaarpickachugafulu14

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
daily soaps aise hi hote hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricraze

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
What's a drama if there is no confusion and twist yar ??Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeksen

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
ooh
actually i'd like for that to happen

lahoricrazeksen

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
This happened in sooo many soaps, and since the CVs have done something different each time, they may do something different in this case too. Tongue I want Aarti to tell Yash, and then when the family finds out, he'll stand by her side. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazejojo1986desikimsam

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

This happened in sooo many soaps, and since the CVs have done something different each time, they may do something different in this case too. Tongue I want Aarti to tell Yash, and then when the family finds out, he'll stand by her side. 

Even I would like to see this

lahoricrazeilovepyaar

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
you knowwhat is the special thing the special thing is if we start to love anything just because it;s interesting so we can't leave the thing alone when it's getting boring i want to say that i know this track is tooo much but i love this serial sooo much specially Gc and KS that's why i can't think that i don't want too watch the serial even in these days i am waiting for a whole day to watch the episode like i did before when it's mumbai track so i mean to say that i love this serial sooo much

ksen..Pankhudi..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index