Saas Bina Sasuraal

Making our own memorable SBS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
What about we make everyday SBSlicious by following the path of Dekha EK Khwab fans? By saying this I mean that we can create our own SBS world. This can be accomplished if Written updaters along with OS writers and other willing volunteers can plan together and take the job of cvs by coming up with their own combined version of a so called SBS sequel and write written epis for us that flow logically. We can have our own promos and vms too.I think this would be great way to keep SBS alive. What do you all think? Plz give your opinion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Making our own memorable SBS" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
This is a very nice idea yar! :D :D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
That is a fantastic idea! Would love to be a part of it! :)

basket_101.Sunshine.

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
That's an awesome idea!!
I don't know about other writers, but I'd be up for it!
It's one way we can spend our time as we wait for SBS 2 ;) <3

.Sunshine.Arshi-licious01

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Arch.Archu, Arshi-licious01 and basket-101 for appreciating this idea. I would like you guys to inform about this to other SBS fans that you all might know of so that this can be accomplished.

basket_101.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.