jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We saw first thing Kunal did was pondered upon siddhi entering his life again.
He said he would ask siddhi but like last time she will not tell him the truth.
Last time is break up in jail. So does that mean kdeep down Kunal didn't buy siddhi's lie?

In 9 years creature & family sure have urged Kunal to move on & how siddhi betrayed him blah blah.

Yet today he said siddhi again won't tell him the truth behind her intention as last time in jail.
So 9 years of brainwash hasn't really worked? Later rude Kunal was just due to motivational speech of dear Seema? 

This again leaves things open ended as did Kunal believe siddhi or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think these r some wonder sentences which has been inserted without meaning to make viewers clueless like our famous klueless kunal chopra.
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seema is turning out to be another Character... 2 episodes ago she said Siddhi Ek baar to milne aa sakti thi na? My Question to Seema, Did you go to meet her in Jail... and now that you know that Siddhi had called and wished you on your anniversary still you think Siddhi is Guilty. 

Mrs Seema Chopra if you have forgotten than let me remind you that it was because of Siddhi you came to know that Your husband was having an affair...

Seema Chopra needs to concentrate more on her Husband and less on Sinal. 
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Kunal didn't buy Siddhi's lie he would not have thought she would try & separate Anand from him & he would have confronted her when he saw her talking to AC -- No he did not --- He did not go on stage because he was scared she will know Anand is her son & he did not want to loose him --
He would not have stepped back from her without a word  & walked away even while she kept calling out to him if he had any confidence or trust in her character ----

When it comes to love - I would agree he loves her,  But when it come to trust he fails to just believe in her doing the right thing & tends to get influenced  by what other people say    - I know most people will say what about ravinas marriage well Kunal knew how much Siddhi had invested into it by mortgaging her's & shilpas jewellery -- The worst example is him being influenced by what richa told him about Siddhi & they baby - How could he as a husband take richa & the nurses at they word & not give his wife the benefit of the doubt by  speaking to her about it  - well he still believes Richa thats why she's still sitting in his house despite the FACT she nearly ran down his wife & unborn child right before his eyes ---- despite the FACT that she openly said in court she wanted Siddhi dead --despite the FACT that she came to his house & shouted in his ear that she would take away the things that were most precious to him ---

If he didnot buy Siddhi's  lie why would he have left her to suffer & continue to  act the way he's acting- ---