Pavitra Rishta

we wanted archu to be human

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

people like me who were against arjun-purvi marriage was against because she behaved unhuman wid ovi

today manav was so sad for purvi,he wasnt evn ihappy,he evn asked archu about purvi,although it was purvis decision to get arjun-ovi married and the fact she was mature enough unlike ovi
but archu was so happy in arjun-purvi marriage,although ovi was in such a depression
but purvi isnt,the way ovi had become depressed and lifeless,purvi hasnt

we wanted archu to atleast think about ovi evn during purvis function
none of the deshmuk called them for the arjun-ovi function,cause it was as gud as rubbing salt,evn wen dk called them archu-sulo dint wnted to go,but purvi forced them
so y were archu-sulo forcing manav and deshmuk to attend arjun-purvi marriage
its very important to b human rther den mahaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sherma dear one thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom she was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken she does not want to go but she expected Manav to come..
It took Purvi to indirectly remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Sherma dear one thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom she was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..

So now when Purvi's marriage is broken she does not want to go but she expected Manav to come..
It took Purvi to indirectly remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..

exactly
i blame archu and k family for purvis condition,as i ahve said earlier too arjun-purvi marrage cld have been,after deshmuk left 4 canada
every break up needs time to move on,evn ovi wld have
LuvSSever thumbnail
Sherma,

You are right, when does these Cvs believe in being Human and realistic, would help for the story/serial.
They are fond of Mahaans.Mahaan attitudes and Mahaan sacrifices.

And they Have made their lead as such.

They love Mahaaness like Who cares more about the daughter she brought up alone but doesnt care for the Kids whom she gave birth or just care to be sensitive to their feelings.
The one who gives her Kids/husband on a platter to anyone with the Divine self righteous smile.
Who fought for chawlwallahs at the cost of her husband dignity and her marital life.

Who give the Kid to the pshyco sister Yet ready to give sacrifice/forgiven at the sight of seeing the sister.

And the list Goes on for Mahaaness glorified and personified.

Ufff...What a character Archu as turned to be.
These Cvs  made, Once a fan of hers to say that she is irritating these days with the way she reacts to most of the situations.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago