Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen os:love will find it's way upd pg 11 (Page 9)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Great work bhavnah! AND a nice banner too! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnahkaveriw2008

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Great work bhavnah! AND a nice banner too! Smile

hey fnx yaarSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
awesome banner

bhavnahkaveriw2008

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Awsome yaar...Tongue

bhavnahkaveriw2008

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
It is very good ,liked it.

bhavnahkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hey that banner is awesome...

they looking cute in their yuvreen fight

yuvi is doing fight intentionally to make suvi talk to him

so adorable i like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnah

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hi guys well after a longtime am updating one of my work. kaveri hope this one is ok and sorry for taking so long Embarrassed

well kindly ignore grammatical mistakes i didn't have time to check it Tongue

hope u liked the update Smile

Part 4 A

Suvreen looked at yuvraj and asked in a small voice

"yuvraj do u remember how we became friends?"

Yuvraj looked at her and nodded

"haan mujhe yaad hai! Aur uss din maybe I would  have killed Rhea for doing zat to u!"

FLASHBACK (from bothSmile)

Suvreen was new in the college, so the rhea decided to do some ragging with suvreen. She called suvreen in the store room, wen suvreen arrived she talked to her

"hey so u r new here na? do u know z rules?"

"rules! Wat rules?"

"well wat d seniors do to the juniors?"

"huh! Wat do they do?"

Rhea gave an evil smirk

?

"well for a start lemme do this!"

She pushed suvreen inside the store room and went out, she locked the door and went away. Meanwhile suvreen was on the floor, she got up and tried to open the door it was locked. She was freaking out, she tried to open many times but it didn't open, she was panicking wen she shouted

"Rhea plz open the door plz!"

But it was her bad luck no one was near the store room, she screamed  but no body came.

Mean while outside Yuvraj and his gang were in the canteen wen Annie pointed out

"hey yeh suvi kahan reh gayi?"

Then it happen to them zat suvreen was not present,Naro spoke

"oh she told me she's going to the library! But usse toh abhi  tak ajana chaiye tha!"

Yuvraj then asked them not to panic, he assured them he is going to search for her. He was walking in d hallway shouting her name

"Topper! Topper!"

But no answer came, he went to check in the library but no one was in der. He was walking towards near to the storeroom wen he heard little whimpers inside, he came near to the door and placed his ear on the door to hear if there was really someone inside.

"who is in there!"

Suddenly he heard some noise inside den a loud scream. He opened the door it was pitch black inside. He went near the switch and put the lights on. Wat he saw shocked him to the core, suvreen was on the floor her face was covered with her palms, she was sobbing hard. He went next to her and heard her murmuring something

"Rhea plz open  the door! Bahot dark hain mujhe daar lag raha hai plz!"

Yuvraj softly whispered

"topper!"

She looked up wen she saw yuvraj, she immediately went in his arms and began to cry. Yuvraj put his arms around her and try to calm her down.

"sshh! Bas karo! Look it's ok now! See it's no more dark! Plz yaar stop crying!"

After a few minutes, suvreen calmed down,  yuvraj then asked her softly

"how did u reach here?"

"who Rhea ne mujhe yahan bulaya tha! She pushed me and closed the door, I screamed and screamed but no one came, the suddenly I heard a noise then suddenly the lights went off, everything was dark! Mujhe andhere se bahhot daar lagta hai!"

With that she again began to cry, but she didn't know that someone was  trembling with anger. Yuvraj got up and gave his hand to suvreen to make her stand up. He put an arms around her shoulder and took her out, they walked towards her room. He turned her around and said

"whatever happen today with u was really bad! And the one who caused this will face the consequence! But one thing for sure ajj ke baad agar koi tumhe pareshaan karta hai ya koi bhi aisi waisi halkat ki na toh mein usse dekh lunga! U can depend on me! from now on u'll have a true friend who'll support u and be always with u! no need to fear!"

Yuvraj was about to turn around  wen suvreen caught his wrist and told him

"thank u"

"arey topper it's ok ur welcome!"

He gave her a dazzling smile and went away.

?

Little did suvreen know that behind that smile, there was a mask of anger.

Yuvraj went near rhea's room and knocked the door. After some time she opened the door and exclaimed 

"wow yuvraj tum yahan! Bahoot dino baad! Kuch kam tha?"

"haan tumse kaam tha! Ajj tumne topper ke saath kya kiya?"

"oh I knew it u can't come here without a reason u!"

"yea reason hai! Aur who hai topper! How could u do something like this! Tumhe pata hai who andhere se darti hai! Listen mein ladki pe haath nahin uthata hoon na mein gali deta hoon! Next time I'll make sure ki yeh nahin hoga! Agar ho bhi gaya u'll see mein tumhara kya karta hoon! I'll make ur life a hell!"

Rhea was too shocked to respond she always saw yuvraj like a sweet guy, easy going and naughty but she never saw him angry.

FLASHBACK ENDS LOL

Yuvraj chuckled at the flash back, he turned around he took suvreen's hand in his and told her

" 1 year to ho gaya! Lekin I kept my promised I stood by ur side no matter wat! And I'll always continue to!"

"haan mujhe pata hai. Bechari rhea uss din ke baad woh  college se transfer le chuki! I guess she was scared of the cheetha!"

"haan yehi hua I guess!Wink Well it's quite late lemme drop u to ur room!"

They walked hand in hand towards suvreen's room. They finally reached

"goodnight topper!"

"goodnight yuvi!"

She pecked his cheek and went in her room and closed the  door. Yuvraj chuckled and went away.

precap: fightShocked between whoConfused? guess Tongue

do like and comment Smile

Edited by bhavnah - 20 October 2012 at 11:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17angelmimi16JinxRichasujairohitManish_ShettyakshayRkaveriw2008

sweetmalya Newbie
sweetmalya
sweetmalya

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey, Bhavnah di when u are going to update the next part part of your OS i am really waiting for it Unhappy 
Plz update soon...

bhavnahkaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index