India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She Does Love Him!!! (Page 7)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
And oh your name is Maha.. That is pretty close to my name. LOL Some of my friends call me that. LOL

And since we are talking about VMs, I LOVED the one you made Aas Paas Hain Khuda.. That was epic. Really, really well done!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xSaiyaara...Jes...

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
We all know she loves him, and loves him selflessly, but can't keep imagining that on the basis of old scenes only naa...  as fans we DO expect to see some of it in what are supposed to be her dying days... Tell me something, if I had not seen any of the last 3-4 months episodes, can you even tell looking at the episodes,that Viraat is M's would be life partner and they had an epic love story? he looks nothing more than jeeju ka bhai, in Manvi's 'possibly' LAST DAYS ...
About the problem of balancing I agree but those days where V got more imp than J weren't as crucial as these ones..Plus J was atleast there, even if not as imp as V..V is NOwhere near these days... 
These are her dying days and V doesn't come across looking like even second most imp person in her life...and I refuse to accept that its coz of Kushal's illness(unless he himself says it)
not just for Manvi, overall also CVs forgot to even write about Viraat in the story when Kushal took leave..otherwise why does Viren want to save M only for J...why can't he save her for J+V(even if its J>>>V)

I know its a positive post, don't mean to spread negativity but I have actually come to conclusion that the writing team forgot that Viraat is in the story too, coz K was on leave, and when he came back, they shot randomscenes, with him in the crowd..

Edited by Rashiiii - 07 September 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadcurrentShrav123

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

And oh your name is Maha.. That is pretty close to my name. LOL Some of my friends call me that. LOL

And since we are talking about VMs, I LOVED the one you made Aas Paas Hain Khuda.. That was epic. Really, really well done!! Clap

LOL I know...just one letter off!

Awww thank you Hug I was on a Virman high when I made that...all the scenes in a week - thats how I obsessed I was with them Embarrassed And still am actually Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

We all know she loves him, and loves him selflessly, but can't keep imagining that on the basis of old scenes only naa...  as fans we DO expect to see some of it in what are supposed to be her dying days... Tell me something, if I had not seen any of the last 3-4 months episodes, can you even tell looking at the episodes,that Viraat is M's would be life partner and they had an epic love story? he looks nothing more than jeeju ka bhai, in Manvi's 'possibly' LAST DAYS ...
About the problem of balancing I agree but those days where V got more imp than J weren't as crucial as these ones..Plus J was atleast there, even if not as imp as V..V is NOwhere near these days... 
These are her dying days and V doesn't come across looking like even second most imp person in her life...and I refuse to accept that its coz of Kushal's illness(unless he himself says it)
not just for Manvi, overall also CVs forgot to even write about Viraat in the story when Kushal took leave..otherwise why does Viren want to save M only for J...why can't he save her for J+V(even if its J>>>V)

I know its a positive post, don't mean to spread negativity but I have actually come to conclusion that the writing team forgot that Viraat is in the story too, coz K was on leave, and when he came back, they shot randomscenes, with him in the crowd..

I know Rashi that we do need to see VirMan scenes, I am dying to see them but since we are clearly not going to get them b/c of all the bad writing that's going on, isn't it better to atleast believe in the VirMan we know instead of feeling frustrated over the complete lack of them in the show atm? It just spoils your own mood if you ask me. Right now for me, the show has gone for a break.. Its not on air for me. LOL That coupled with the knowledge of what VirMan really are helps me more then watching the episodes and feeling angry at the CVs. I don't see why they should control me that way. 

Take a break from the show.. this isn't the show we love anyway.. Why waste our time and energy feeling angry about it? 

And I agree about the K bit... Sigh. Maybe next week will be better.. Don't have any hopes though. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiicurrent..Gowri..Shrav123

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Atta girl...Love what you wrote...esp the fact when I consider maanvi terminal...Virat was a fighter..Instead of going out there and defying the odds..he has accpeted the inevitable..Love makes you strong not weak..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiii

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Atta girl...Love what you wrote...esp the fact when I consider maanvi terminal...Virat was a fighter..Instead of going out there and defying the odds..he has accpeted the inevitable..Love makes you strong not weak..

@current: Thats true.. Love makes u strong, not weak. But wher's the time yaar? Virat rarely gets the screen & if he does, either its "Virat, Doctor ko call karo" or his "statue act." wher the hell does he get the time to potray his emotional front? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiShrav123

Go to top