India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She Does Love Him!!! (Page 6)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Jes,maham,maha       tomorro i am gonna make a post..all coz i was inspired by your replies..woohoo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xSaiyaara...Maham......Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

@Jes,maham,maha       tomorro i am gonna make a post..all coz i was inspired by your replies..woohoo..

haayni Blushing
I m sho hapy Didu Hug
will wait for that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
The fact that she didn't even want to share what she had started to feel for him in the first place because she knew she was dying was her first biggest proof of love.

And there was that instance when she found out she had only 2 years left to live. The first thing to hurt her when she learned this was that Virat still got engaged to her, not that she was dying. That's how selfless her love is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Shrav123...Jes...

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Awww Embarrassed Will eagerly wait for it! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123...Jes...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petrova-fire

Lolikr? I don't watch the episodes either but just the Virman scenes that get uploaded to YT. And I won't let go of Virman so easily LOL I'm just hoping the week of crap is because Kushal can't give his 100% time on sets since he may not be feeling 100% recovered and I guess thats ok but maybe they should have avoided bringing him in at all if they couldn't handle what his character has to offer.

I'm doing the same right now. Trying to finish a VM but Vegas hates me LOL

Lolikr? Confused Didn't get that. I read that Kushal came back on the sets on Monday and alot of this week's scenes had already been shot by then. And something about SP cutting scenes b/c they wanted the show to dive into all the drama.. Of course the fact it doesnt make any sense is not something they care about. *rolls eyes* 

@VM: Awww that sucks. YT hates me too at the moment.. The VM is some 7 mins long and its refusing to upload it. Ouch

xSaiyaara...Jes...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Jes m really angry with you..why dint you make this post before..then i would have read all this reviews and i would have behaved like one sensible child..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Lolikr? I don't watch the episodes either but just the Virman scenes that get uploaded to YT. And I won't let go of Virman so easily LOL I'm just hoping the week of crap is because Kushal can't give his 100% time on sets since he may not be feeling 100% recovered and I guess thats ok but maybe they should have avoided bringing him in at all if they couldn't handle what his character has to offer.

I'm doing the same right now. Trying to finish a VM but Vegas hates me LOL

Lolikr? Confused Didn't get that. I read that Kushal came back on the sets on Monday and alot of this week's scenes had already been shot by then. And something about SP cutting scenes b/c they wanted the show to dive into all the drama.. Of course the fact it doesnt make any sense is not something they care about. *rolls eyes* 

@VM: Awww that sucks. YT hates me too at the moment.. The VM is some 7 mins long and its refusing to upload it. Ouch

Lets just hope they wrap it all up in the maha episode so next week is a fresh start Big smile

WOW 7 mins? Very rarely do I have the patience to make something longer than a minute LOL But as a viewer, I will happily watch 7 whole minutes of Virman magic Day Dreaming Hope YT stops hating, they finally fixed the weird thumbnail problem that I don't know if anyone else was having but I hate it when YT hates me LOL

...Maham......Jes...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Lets just hope they wrap it all up in the maha episode so next week is a fresh start Big smile

WOW 7 mins? Very rarely do I have the patience to make something longer than a minute LOL But as a viewer, I will happily watch 7 whole minutes of Virman magic Day Dreaming Hope YT stops hating, they finally fixed the weird thumbnail problem that I don't know if anyone else was having but I hate it when YT hates me LOL

Loved what you said about Maanvi proving her love. Apart from all that she thought before deciding against confessing her love for Virat the very night she realized it (Which btw, was heartbreaking.) the fact that she pushed him away so much later on as well proved her love too. You know there is line which I used in my VM where she says,

"Tumne mere liye kitna kuch kiya, ab mujhe bhi tou apna farz nibhaane do. Please chale jao Virat."

I loved, loved, loved her selflessness there and how she so wanted to just take care of him by hurting him and pushing him away for the time being. She had accepted that he deserved someone who could live a full life along with him, who wouldn't abandon him.. That's how much she wanted to take care of him and love him. 

@VM: Yeah I can make long vids.. I always worry about the file size hence avoid them a bit. LOL Hope you like the vid! Worked so much on it. LOL

xSaiyaara...Jes...

Go to top