Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She Does Love Him!!! (Page 5)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Okay now i came to a conclusion that virat and maanvi's love for each other is unconditional..jo bhi chote mote doubts the wo bhi clarify ho gaye coz of jes,maham,julie and petrova(sorry dunno your name)

hehe Di,itni jaldi abhi toh main mood mein aa rahi thi D'oh
ok z okz aap ke doubts clear ho geye yeh hi bohat hai WinkBig smile

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nai yaar..ab mein khush hoon..i am satisfied even if she doesn do anything..:-D:-D..coz i realised that her love is from the heart..and she doesn do anything special to prove her love..her eyes tell it off..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

@shrav_virman: Okay in answer to your question as to why Maanvi's happiness over the family's acceptance of VirMan's relationship seemed to be based solely on the fact that Maanvi would get to live with her sister for the rest of her life, there are 2 reasons. 

1. Its natural. Its a natural thought really, if you are are really close to your sister then a part of your excitement will involve the fact that you get to live with her for the rest of your life. Its almost selfish, I am really close to my sister as well.. we're like bestfriends and if I were told the same thing as Maanvi then yes I would be happy too. It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with how much Maanvi loves Virat. Its just a sisterly thing. 

2. Now there is the question, that okay if Maanvi was happy over the whole living with Jeevika, then couldn't that bit have later included her happiness over finally being able to be with Virat as well? I mean she could have talked about that too right? Maanvi doesn't do that, b/c Maanvi isn't like that. Have you ever noticed how private Maanvi is when it comes to Virat? She cuts everyone out, she refuses to share him. Virat and Maanvi have a world of their own. Nobody, not their family, their siblings, absolutely no one is allowed to be a part of their world. Have you ever seen Maanvi really talk about Virat with Jeevika? Even when they became friends and then later on bestfriends did you ever see Maanvi share with Jeevika just how much Virat means to her? She stood up for Virat, going against Jeevs in the process. Jeevika never saw that coming. Why? B/c she had no idea that even as bestfriends just how close Virat was to Maanvi, just how much he meant to Maanvi. Yes she regretted going against her later on but come on. Jeevika was practically dying. So anyway.. Maanvi has never shared what she feels for Virat with anyone else, Not unless she is really forced into it like she was after Virat confessed his love for Maanvi infront of the entire family. Jeevika never even realized when Maanvi fell in love with Virat b/c Maanvi never shared any of her feelings with her. When she didn't share then, why should she share now? She shares whatever she feels for Virat with Virat alone and that is the most important thing. Her happiness was almost giddy that night, her excitement knew no bounds and practically all of it was based on her being able to be Virat, that was clear enough on the phonecall. She only shared with Jeevika what involved Jeevika herself, she didnt let her in on anything else b/c VirMan are just deeply personal that way. 

Did that make any sense now? LOL

Maham.

Awesome reply Clap And I never truly did notice how she never really opens up about Virat to anyone else but Virat himself. That in itself is an example of the maturity in their relationship as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham......Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Nai yaar..ab mein khush hoon..i am satisfied even if she doesn do anything..:-D:-D..coz i realised that her love is from the heart..and she doesn do anything special to prove her love..her eyes tell it off..

yipeee  Party
finally my post worked for at least u Di Smile
yah she doesn't need to,coz whatever she is today & still going in this situation is bcoz of his love & her love fro him Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Okay now i came to a conclusion that virat and maanvi's love for each other is unconditional..jo bhi chote mote doubts the wo bhi clarify ho gaye coz of jes,maham,julie and petrova(sorry dunno your name)

My name is Maha Smile Which is confusing now because we have a Maham here too LOL

...Maham......Jes...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
And ha her love was clearly seen when she hugs virat..the way she feels comfortale in his arms..awww..how more can a girl show her love??ryt ppl??(wow my positive side is coming out..m glad..)lol..

xSaiyaara...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

And ha her love was clearly seen when she hugs virat..the way she feels comfortale in his arms..awww..how more can a girl show her love??ryt ppl??(wow my positive side is coming out..m glad..)lol..

yah Di yeh huyi na baat Wink
wohi toh pyar dikha ne ki cheez nahi hoti,depend karta hai ke aap isse mehsoos kar pate ho ke nahi Embarrassed

sholly sholly for my faltu ka lecture LOL

xSaiyaaraShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hi maha..loved your reply too..

xSaiyaara...Jes...

Go to top