India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She Does Love Him!!! (Page 2)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Exactly ..okay but can i mention few points which made many ppl doubt mannu's love for virat..i would love to read your opinion on them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Exactly ..okay but can i mention few points which made many ppl doubt mannu's love for virat..i would love to read your opinion on them..

karo na plz,even i would love to give mine one Big smile
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I for one have never, ever doubted the fact that Maanvi does not love Virat. Maanvi not loving Virat is a ridiculous statement in itself. I am not angry at either Virat or Maanvi, I know the pairing I fell in love with. I know that Maanvi not only loves but practically worships Virat. I'm not going to let bad writing on the CVs part and a lack of scenes affect my love for a pairing that is so unique and beautiful. Why are we letting the CVs control what we feel for VirMan? Do we not know who we fell for? Can't we tell the difference b/w what is VirMan in their original essence and what is nothing but bad writing and execution? 

Your viewpoint over the kiss scene does make sense. I wish it had been presented that way.. Would have made more sense to the viewers. 

Maham.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_SilencealicemathcurrentxSaiyaara...Jes...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Okay few points which i feel ppl make think that way---1)remember till now two or three times ,she mentioned of how happy she is to be with her di forever(the problem which many ppl had here is not that mannu is happy about being with her di..it was that she dint mention virat's name even oncefor same who did everything for her)   more points i am not remembering now..will put it down once i remember..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath...Jes...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Okay few points which i feel ppl make think that way---1)remember till now two or three times ,she mentioned of how happy she is to be with her di forever(the problem which many ppl had here is not that mannu is happy about being with her di..it was that she dint mention virat's name even oncefor same who did everything for her)   more points i am not remembering now..will put it down once i remember..

Can I answer this one? LOL

...Jes...

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post~!Clap

I've been incredibly busy the whole week myself so I hadn't gotten the chance to read people's comments or make my own..actually I still need to catch up with the episodes as I have only been watching the Virman scenes LOL

#1 - what you said about Virat's importance in Manvi's life is so true. She has given him that position in her life where she allows herself to be vulnerable around him. She knows he is her strength. With Jeevika, she is more or less Maanvi's weakness because there are still those things that she feels she needs to hide from her to protect her but she knows that with Virat its different. That Virat can listen to something as heartbreaking as her fear over losing him if her cancer defeats her and she knows that even then, he will stand as her strength. That instead of breaking himself, he will put together her broken pieces as well. And THAT is what I love about their relationship and the cancer track has really helped emphasize that level of concern for one another.

#2 - The kiss...I personally did not find anything weird about that scene apart from like you said the location. Maybe some people just aren't comfortable with how openly they were talking about kissing? I know it's not too common on Indian telly is it? But I've always said it and will say it again that for some reason Virman save any scene from becoming awkward. That's Virman. Same scene with anyone else probably would have bothered me too. But the logistics behind it were like you said, she has never given him his fair share in this relationship. There is nothing that Virat has not done for her and she feels she owes it to him. And I felt nothing wrong with her saying that and she knew for sure that even then he wouldn't. Even with that neck kiss scene, he was the one who "broke" the moment and I love that about the scene. That even though he wanted to go further, he knew his limits without Manvi having to stop him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silencealicemath...Maham......Jes...

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

I for one have never, ever doubted the fact that Maanvi does not love Virat. Maanvi not loving Virat is a ridiculous statement in itself. I am not angry at either Virat or Maanvi, I know the pairing I fell in love with. I know that Maanvi not only loves but practically worships Virat. I'm not going to let bad writing on the CVs part and a lack of scenes affect my love for a pairing that is so unique and beautiful. Why are we letting the CVs control what we feel for VirMan? Do we not know who we fell for? Can't we tell the difference b/w what is VirMan in their original essence and what is nothing but bad writing and execution? 

Your viewpoint over the kiss scene does make sense. I wish it had been presented that way.. Would have made more sense to the viewers. 

Maham.

Exactly. It's like the writers are putting in extra effort to try to ruin it because knowing the essence of Virman, it is a really hard task to screw up what we know they feel for one another.

And never will I doubt either's love for one another. Not after what each has done and sacrificed for this relationship.

...Maham...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@maham   plz go ahead..lol..

...Jes...

Go to top