Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jes,maham,maha       tomorro i am gonna make a post..all coz i was inspired by your replies..woohoo..
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

@Jes,maham,maha       tomorro i am gonna make a post..all coz i was inspired by your replies..woohoo..

haayni ☺️
I m sho hapy Didu πŸ€—
will wait for that 😳
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The fact that she didn't even want to share what she had started to feel for him in the first place because she knew she was dying was her first biggest proof of love.

And there was that instance when she found out she had only 2 years left to live. The first thing to hurt her when she learned this was that Virat still got engaged to her, not that she was dying. That's how selfless her love is.
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Awww πŸ˜³ Will eagerly wait for it! 
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: petrova-fire

Lolikr? I don't watch the episodes either but just the Virman scenes that get uploaded to YT. And I won't let go of Virman so easily πŸ˜† I'm just hoping the week of crap is because Kushal can't give his 100% time on sets since he may not be feeling 100% recovered and I guess thats ok but maybe they should have avoided bringing him in at all if they couldn't handle what his character has to offer.

I'm doing the same right now. Trying to finish a VM but Vegas hates me πŸ˜†

Lolikr? πŸ˜• Didn't get that. I read that Kushal came back on the sets on Monday and alot of this week's scenes had already been shot by then. And something about SP cutting scenes b/c they wanted the show to dive into all the drama.. Of course the fact it doesnt make any sense is not something they care about. *rolls eyes* 

@VM: Awww that sucks. YT hates me too at the moment.. The VM is some 7 mins long and its refusing to upload it. 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jes m really angry with you..why dint you make this post before..then i would have read all this reviews and i would have behaved like one sensible child..
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maham...

Lolikr? πŸ˜• Didn't get that. I read that Kushal came back on the sets on Monday and alot of this week's scenes had already been shot by then. And something about SP cutting scenes b/c they wanted the show to dive into all the drama.. Of course the fact it doesnt make any sense is not something they care about. *rolls eyes* 

@VM: Awww that sucks. YT hates me too at the moment.. The VM is some 7 mins long and its refusing to upload it. 

Lets just hope they wrap it all up in the maha episode so next week is a fresh start πŸ˜ƒ

WOW 7 mins? Very rarely do I have the patience to make something longer than a minute πŸ˜† But as a viewer, I will happily watch 7 whole minutes of Virman magic  Hope YT stops hating, they finally fixed the weird thumbnail problem that I don't know if anyone else was having but I hate it when YT hates me πŸ˜†
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: petrova-fire

Lets just hope they wrap it all up in the maha episode so next week is a fresh start πŸ˜ƒ

WOW 7 mins? Very rarely do I have the patience to make something longer than a minute πŸ˜† But as a viewer, I will happily watch 7 whole minutes of Virman magic  Hope YT stops hating, they finally fixed the weird thumbnail problem that I don't know if anyone else was having but I hate it when YT hates me πŸ˜†

Loved what you said about Maanvi proving her love. Apart from all that she thought before deciding against confessing her love for Virat the very night she realized it (Which btw, was heartbreaking.) the fact that she pushed him away so much later on as well proved her love too. You know there is line which I used in my VM where she says,

"Tumne mere liye kitna kuch kiya, ab mujhe bhi tou apna farz nibhaane do. Please chale jao Virat."

I loved, loved, loved her selflessness there and how she so wanted to just take care of him by hurting him and pushing him away for the time being. She had accepted that he deserved someone who could live a full life along with him, who wouldn't abandon him.. That's how much she wanted to take care of him and love him. 

@VM: Yeah I can make long vids.. I always worry about the file size hence avoid them a bit. πŸ˜† Hope you like the vid! Worked so much on it. πŸ˜†
...Maham... thumbnail
And oh your name is Maha.. That is pretty close to my name. πŸ˜† Some of my friends call me that. πŸ˜†

And since we are talking about VMs, I LOVED the one you made Aas Paas Hain Khuda.. That was epic. Really, really well done!! πŸ‘
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all know she loves him, and loves him selflessly, but can't keep imagining that on the basis of old scenes only naa...  as fans we DO expect to see some of it in what are supposed to be her dying days... Tell me something, if I had not seen any of the last 3-4 months episodes, can you even tell looking at the episodes,that Viraat is M's would be life partner and they had an epic love story? he looks nothing more than jeeju ka bhai, in Manvi's 'possibly' LAST DAYS ...
About the problem of balancing I agree but those days where V got more imp than J weren't as crucial as these ones..Plus J was atleast there, even if not as imp as V..V is NOwhere near these days... 
These are her dying days and V doesn't come across looking like even second most imp person in her life...and I refuse to accept that its coz of Kushal's illness(unless he himself says it)
not just for Manvi, overall also CVs forgot to even write about Viraat in the story when Kushal took leave..otherwise why does Viren want to save M only for J...why can't he save her for J+V(even if its J>>>V)

I know its a positive post, don't mean to spread negativity but I have actually come to conclusion that the writing team forgot that Viraat is in the story too, coz K was on leave, and when he came back, they shot randomscenes, with him in the crowd..
Edited by Rashiiii - 11 years ago