Posted: 11 years ago
I for one have never, ever doubted the fact that Maanvi does not love Virat. Maanvi not loving Virat is a ridiculous statement in itself. I am not angry at either Virat or Maanvi, I know the pairing I fell in love with. I know that Maanvi not only loves but practically worships Virat. I'm not going to let bad writing on the CVs part and a lack of scenes affect my love for a pairing that is so unique and beautiful. Why are we letting the CVs control what we feel for VirMan? Do we not know who we fell for? Can't we tell the difference b/w what is VirMan in their original essence and what is nothing but bad writing and execution? 

Your viewpoint over the kiss scene does make sense. I wish it had been presented that way.. Would have made more sense to the viewers. 

Maham.

Okay few points which i feel ppl make think that way---1)remember till now two or three times ,she mentioned of how happy she is to be with her di forever(the problem which many ppl had here is not that mannu is happy about being with her di..it was that she dint mention virat's name even oncefor same who did everything for her)   more points i am not remembering now..will put it down once i remember..
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Okay few points which i feel ppl make think that way---1)remember till now two or three times ,she mentioned of how happy she is to be with her di forever(the problem which many ppl had here is not that mannu is happy about being with her di..it was that she dint mention virat's name even oncefor same who did everything for her)   more points i am not remembering now..will put it down once i remember..

Can I answer this one? πŸ˜†
Beautiful post~!πŸ‘

I've been incredibly busy the whole week myself so I hadn't gotten the chance to read people's comments or make my own..actually I still need to catch up with the episodes as I have only been watching the Virman scenes πŸ˜†

#1 - what you said about Virat's importance in Manvi's life is so true. She has given him that position in her life where she allows herself to be vulnerable around him. She knows he is her strength. With Jeevika, she is more or less Maanvi's weakness because there are still those things that she feels she needs to hide from her to protect her but she knows that with Virat its different. That Virat can listen to something as heartbreaking as her fear over losing him if her cancer defeats her and she knows that even then, he will stand as her strength. That instead of breaking himself, he will put together her broken pieces as well. And THAT is what I love about their relationship and the cancer track has really helped emphasize that level of concern for one another.

#2 - The kiss...I personally did not find anything weird about that scene apart from like you said the location. Maybe some people just aren't comfortable with how openly they were talking about kissing? I know it's not too common on Indian telly is it? But I've always said it and will say it again that for some reason Virman save any scene from becoming awkward. That's Virman. Same scene with anyone else probably would have bothered me too. But the logistics behind it were like you said, she has never given him his fair share in this relationship. There is nothing that Virat has not done for her and she feels she owes it to him. And I felt nothing wrong with her saying that and she knew for sure that even then he wouldn't. Even with that neck kiss scene, he was the one who "broke" the moment and I love that about the scene. That even though he wanted to go further, he knew his limits without Manvi having to stop him. 
Originally posted by ...Maham...

I for one have never, ever doubted the fact that Maanvi does not love Virat. Maanvi not loving Virat is a ridiculous statement in itself. I am not angry at either Virat or Maanvi, I know the pairing I fell in love with. I know that Maanvi not only loves but practically worships Virat. I'm not going to let bad writing on the CVs part and a lack of scenes affect my love for a pairing that is so unique and beautiful. Why are we letting the CVs control what we feel for VirMan? Do we not know who we fell for? Can't we tell the difference b/w what is VirMan in their original essence and what is nothing but bad writing and execution? 

Your viewpoint over the kiss scene does make sense. I wish it had been presented that way.. Would have made more sense to the viewers. 

Maham.

Exactly. It's like the writers are putting in extra effort to try to ruin it because knowing the essence of Virman, it is a really hard task to screw up what we know they feel for one another.

And never will I doubt either's love for one another. Not after what each has done and sacrificed for this relationship.
@maham   plz go ahead..lol..
Originally posted by petrova-fire

Exactly. It's like the writers are putting in extra effort to try to ruin it because knowing the essence of Virman, it is a really hard task to screw up what we know they feel for one another.

And never will I doubt either's love for one another. Not after what each has done and sacrificed for this relationship.

It really is very hard to screw VirMan up and I am a very stubborn fan. πŸ˜† I'm not even watching the episodes at the moment. I'm disappointed that people are doubting their love at all. After all they have done, said and proved to each other a week's worth of crap makes all that meaningless? Was working on a new VM and reliving their epicness. They are something alright. 

It really is very hard to screw VirMan up and I am a very stubborn fan. πŸ˜† I'm not even watching the episodes at the moment. I'm disappointed that people are doubting their love at all. After all they have done, said and proved to each other a week's worth of crap makes all that meaningless? Was working on a new VM and reliving their epicness. They are something alright. 

Lolikr? I don't watch the episodes either but just the Virman scenes that get uploaded to YT. And I won't let go of Virman so easily πŸ˜† I'm just hoping the week of crap is because Kushal can't give his 100% time on sets since he may not be feeling 100% recovered and I guess thats ok but maybe they should have avoided bringing him in at all if they couldn't handle what his character has to offer.

I'm doing the same right now. Trying to finish a VM but Vegas hates me πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shrav_virman

actually Di it's frankly speaking CVs who is doing these problems πŸ˜†
ok coming to Manvi's point...I don't understand y ppl confuse this thing again & again.when u r thinking of ur mom can u think of ur bf at the same time πŸ˜• her bond with jeevika is like her bond with her mother.how can u think of two ppls at a time,i mean when it's multi-thinking type ho geya πŸ˜†

& the main POV is Virat is the one who gives her support when she goes through such traumas.he is her support system.As i said she is never able to share her fears with J,she always had stood strong,she can't break down in front of her...so she doesn't need to think this i guess when she is alone.&  Virat he  gives her all the courage & hopes to think of such things,for a future,& with his inspiration she imagines her future with her Di,it' simple Di,if he had not been there or she didn't love hi,then she won't have been able to dream that !

i guess i also confused things like Cvs,hope u got my POV 😊

Maham.

yah same thing here...I never questioned it,it' really doesn't make sense to ask it πŸ˜†
that's waht i tried to say,she had given him every right over her she could give possibly...so why ppl r saying this πŸ˜•
all CVs need to do is improve the writing a lil bit in case of Virman so that the fans got satisfied😊😳

yes the execution could have been beautiful.bt don't forget it's Cvs πŸ˜†
still they gifted us a couple like VirMan...⭐️