India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She Does Love Him!!!

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I know with the title I have welcomed many criticism & believe me all of them are welcome Smile.I saw may posts saying whether she loves him or not,so here is something I think Smile

I know I m quite late to make the post,but was keeping busy for past few days.so didn't get time to post.so now my postEmbarrassed

Maanvi,a girl who is strong in her own ways,who always inspires others while her destiny is busy in playing some games with her.She never had broken down before her Di,she always tried to stay strong in front of her cause she knows her Di is weaker sometimes & she never wanted to see her Di getting weaker.She never poured her heart out in front of anyone,until the day came when he stood by her.yes,I m talking about her Love,her Viraat.He came in her life & she found it safe to share her feelings with someone.She is one intense person who feels every emotion so deeply.She never found it right to let her fears come out,her pains swallow everyone's smile but when he came she changed the old herself & started to let her emotions come out in front of him.That's when she proved her love.Each time she shared her fears,her pains,her agonies with him,she proved it that he meant something more than she herself ever could imagine,even before realizing her love she proved her love.When u give someone the right to enter your life & dominate yourself with his thoughts!His every word in the moments of her breaking down works as the fastest medicine for her & she forgot all those unpleasing things & start smiling & making fun!!!It's her love,coz with his support she rediscovered old herself & got optimistic once again!

Here I have one thing!!!I know for this some off r really gonna pissed of with me & some may put off their chappals also!!LOLBut plz let me say.ok???Embarrassed

It is about their convo in the garden about the kiss thing!I know most of u found it weird, unnecessary & meaningless...but I found it as one of the beauty of their love.let me explain plz.don't think to beat me before reading it over all.Let me make myself clear guys,I m not talking about CV's logic cause they seriously lack it!It' true that they showed it in the garden which was not perfect place to execute the scene,it could be some moment when she was loosing her strengths & getting weaker & he again saving her & making her smile,in that moment this scene could have been the best ever!!!again I m off to the topic.ok now the point,I read many posts & comments that Maanvi's asking him to give her a kiss is weird.well the way it is written is surely weird.but plz try to think in another way.Why???Why she asked for the kiss??r u thinking that she wanted to entertain herself when she was back from literary a mini coma???No she asked for it not to satisfy herself but to be fair with him.She knew that in their relation,it was him who have always been patient,never tried to excite the things.He never wanted anything from her.but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve.He deserved more than she could give him.After coming back from that short coma,she somehow felt that if this was her last time then what???She had given zero to their relation till date.It is her duty to contribute in this relation too.She wanted to at least give him a chance if he ever wanted that!She was though sure he won't but still it was something she needed to do for him,for their relation.

Guys I don't understand why u all felt so weird with this scene.I mean it's true that Viraat is now not given enough space in the story line,will it was supposed to be.even at point for VirMan, JeeMan was side lined..In that scene there was not over acting,no unnecessary shyness & hesitation.It was something pure.She asked him & deep down was sure he won't do that.He just assured her again that there is no need to rush things like this,they have a bright & beautiful future,where they will live even more beautiful moments...!

So guys does not she proved her love with the scene where she knowing her health issues wanted to do something for him???

For me she have proved her love many times,she doesn't need to do it anymoreSmile

Edited by ...Jes... - 07 September 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi19Lovepreet27simmy7parulkinuunnatiajs1234anu1989abhilasha143ilovevirat21munnihyderabadneha fan1SongsOf_Silencealicemathsakshi_aditiRuchaMulaySyed695currentpreetipcxSaiyaaraathniamanviShrav123ItsmeAish....Poojie....shaz2009_innocent_

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wohoo two posts in a row today
looks like v r lucky today
n cumn to ur post
fabulous post bt
manvi loves viraat!loads..she only tells him her fears n concerns she shares wid him everything she trusts him d most..
manvi loves viraat just d way he loves her
how can v compare love?like seriously who loves who d most?lol
d cute kiss scene was i found totally practical..though d convo cud have been executed at a better place like u said but thats ok.na..der relationship is totally diferent n unique..dey totally trust eachother der love foreachother is pure n genuine..

Edited by viratmanvi - 07 September 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi19virmancrazemunnihyderabadalicemath...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

n cumn to ur post
fabulous post bt
manvi loves viraat!loads..she only tells him her fears n concerns she shares wid him everything she trusts him d most..
d cute kiss scene was i found totally practical..though d convo cud have been executed at a better place like u said but thats ok.na..der relationship is totally diferent n unique..dey totally trust eachother der love foreachother is pure n genuine..

hehe yah aapka Birthday jo hai Wink
ek aur post bhi kluch der mein karungi Big smile
thanku ji for agreeing with me,Hugwas so scared to post this LOL
yes how can u compare love when it comes to Viraat & Maanvi Approve
they showed us the meaning of Love,they not redefined,they defined Love Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xSaiyaaraItsmeAish

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
yaar itz not that many r irritated with.,... In her last phase of her life shez only worried abt didi jiju n chutku...the cvs havent shown a single scene on manvis concern for virat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena.....Jes...

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by viratmanvi

n cumn to ur post
fabulous post bt

hehe yah aapka Birthday jo hai Wink
ek aur post bhi kluch der mein karungi Big smile
thanku ji for agreeing with me,Hugwas so scared to post this LOL
yes how can u compare love when it comes to Viraat & Maanvi Approve
they showed us the meaning of Love,they not redefined,they defined Love Heart

my bday is really lucky for me!
xactly dey define loveStar
now m going off to sleep tired wud c ur other post later do pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Jes..now your post is one such post which we all should think about..including me...well i agree wit everything you said..but what i dont get is in the jiju-saali convo she asked viren to take care of her di..coz she cant live without her mannu..di's mannu..di's pyaari beti..but couldn she mention to keep even virat khush..(oops i forgot the fact that she did take the promise from virat himself that he would be happy always no matter what will happen) but ek baar use viren ko bhi bolna tha na..and video --i was actually not satisfied..but thats okay..i will imagine it to be scene to make viren realise the importance of her di in mannu's life..and vice versa..and that msg was more of a daughter giving msg to her mom and dad like figure..and she dint mention virat even in one single line went above ma head..waise jeeman were rocking in this week..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Jes..now your post is one such post which we all should think about..including me...well i agree wit everything you said..but what i dont get is in the jiju-saali convo she asked viren to take care of her di..coz she cant live without her mannu..di's mannu..di's pyaari beti..but couldn she mention to keep even virat khush..(oops i forgot the fact that she did take the promise from virat himself that he would be happy always no matter what will happen) but ek baar use viren ko bhi bolna tha na..and video --i was actually not satisfied..but thats okay..i will imagine it to be scene to make viren realise the importance of her di in mannu's life..and vice versa..and that msg was more of a daughter giving msg to her mom and dad like figure..and she dint mention virat even in one single line went above ma head..waise jeeman were rocking in this week..

thank u di Smile
as we know Di,CVs is unable to handle all things at a timeLOL
& the message wala thing was only for her sister & her jiju like mom & dad...if u ask me she doesn't need to say it to her jiju..viren would never be able to handle virat in this case,if she has to do something is leave another msg for him which he should find in person & read it .as i also mentioned Di,it's the thing is many tracks working together make them complicated Embarrassed
for virat she need to give an effort alag se na...ab pata nahi yeh hume CVs kab dikhayega LOL
but still talking about her love for virat is pure Di Smile

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by befair

yaar itz not that many r irritated with.,... In her last phase of her life shez only worried abt didi jiju n chutku...the cvs havent shown a single scene on manvis concern for virat...

I know yaar & they r just trying to end the cancer track soon coz they r not able to handle it LOL
don't worry they will soon show some good thingsSmile

Go to top