Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Alinaa-

Thanks for sharing.
Hats off to Tanay for the hard work he's done and to the choreographers who conceptualised. I am seriously hoping he doesnt fall sick and enough precautions were taken for the act.

I totally agree with u !!!even me too sad a bit!!
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

Awww poor baby, I dont wanna know how long he practice on that water thing, it will break my heart. Love you Mallu. You are the cutest and very talented. God bless you.

Ur 100% rite 😊
Amazing concept... first time I have seen an act like this on stage... its rocking... M sure other shows will now start copying this concept...
Originally posted by desicrowd

Amazing concept... first time I have seen an act like this on stage... its rocking... M sure other shows will now start copying this concept...
 YEA I  TOTALLY AGREE WITH U...BT ONLY KID'S CN DO IT ELDER CN BT STILLL...TANAY IS A BST DANCER..😊
Not gonna lie had tears in my eyes while watching just the promo! I wonder how I'll survive the whole performance without flooding my own bedroom with my tears! So proud of Raghav and his whole team who had this amazing concept, made the beautiful choreography but more than anyone else I'm proud of Tanay! He is such a graceful dancer and finally with this performance he will also get all the recognition he always deserved! 

So damn proud!  
Originally posted by Roshni.x

Not gonna lie had tears in my eyes while watching just the promo! I wonder how I'll survive the whole performance without flooding my own bedroom with my tears! So proud of Raghav and his whole team who had this amazing concept, made the beautiful choreography but more than anyone else I'm proud of Tanay! He is such a graceful dancer and finally with this performance he will also get all the recognition he always deserved! 

So damn proud!  

aww so touching cmmt thanx..r rite i used to love tanay so much n wil love him...he is so cute... 
Great idea of using his strength swimming there. It was an amazing n visually pleasing act.
Considering his age, its amazing to see his precision in performing underwater. Marvellous act!