Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

d3 fun masti and romance thrd 2! DISCONTINUED (Page 4)

Karen_sharon Goldie
Karen_sharon
Karen_sharon

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
RES...!!!!!CONGRATS...!!!:) UNRES UPDATE SOON...Smile

Edited by d_3rockskaren - 12 September 2012 at 6:53am

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
congo dearPartyParty

update soonBig smile
star_2012 Goldie
star_2012
star_2012

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
congatss
GayatriJethani Goldie
GayatriJethani
GayatriJethani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
congras for 2nd thread...
yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Congratzz for the new thread Party
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
nice
aishasully IF-Rockerz
aishasully
aishasully

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Heyy guys wassap am back with another update in a new thread but i want my complete likes and commnts in  here other wise i will DISCONTINUE IT ! and this one is specially for you mannu hope you like it and thnx for the idea

Well don't know how this part will turn out but lets hope it comes out good... SEE YOU ALL AT THE BOTTOM! ENJOY

Everybody : so truth and dare  shuru...!

Just then Vicky started  looking for something everyone was looking at him weirdly

Nilesh: abbe tu ky dhoondh raha hai?

Vicky...

Bharat: kuch koh gaya hai  kya?

Vicky...

Nilesh: lagta hai yeh apna dimmag dhoondraha hai hai na Vicky ?

Vicky glared at him just then he saw what he was looking for he went and picked it up : mein isse dhoondh raha tha game keliye bottle ki zarurat  hai idiots!

Nilesh: abbe yaar bura kyun maan raha hai mein toh bas

Rey : agar tum dono ka khatam hogaya ho toh game shuru kare?

They all sat in a circle the couples sat opposite to each other

Vishaka: cool so ill spin the bottle, the bottle started spinning everyone looking at who it will stop at

Everyone: Vicky!!!

Nilesh: tu toh gaya dude neha chal ask him Vicky truth or dare ?

Vicky : neha pooch rahi hai ummm safe khelta hoon truth!

Neha: theek hai babu umm agar tumhein mere aur khane ke beech kisi ko chunna ho to  tum kisse chunte?

Nilesh : obviously khane ko tub toh woh kisiki bhi care nahi karega phir tum kya ho hi 5 bharat , they all chuckled at this , neha made a upset face

Neha : kya yeh sahi hai babu?

Vicky stood up and came to kriya and he hugged neha sidewards: mein sirf aur sirf tumhein chunta ismein koi shak ki baat nahi hai , haa i do love food par mein tumse zyaada pyaar karta hoon neha hugged him: thankou babu..

Everyone: ahem ahem !

Rey : guys continue kare tum dono yeh romance bad mein continue karlena. They all started to laugh

Simmie: ok im going to spin the bottle now... it started spinning round and round and eventually it stopped at...

Everyone : KRIYAAA!! Woooaaahh!!

Rey : ok kriya truth or dare ?

Kriya was thinking what to choose : ummm im a brave girl dare !

Rey : ok brave girl tumhein hum boys mein se kisi ko propose karna hota toh kaise karti , hum mein se kisi ko chuno aur use propose karo !

Kriya: what yeh kaisa dare hai mein yeh nahi karne wali

Sharon : kriya dare is a dare akhir hum bhi toh dekhe ke kriya kitni romantic hai

Rey : mumbles yeh kitini romantic hai woh sirf mein jaanta hoon so kriya shuru karo

Kriya stood up and started to walk up 2 swayam , she could see Sharon widening her eyes lol she changed her route and stood in front of rey..

Rey smiled because he knew kriya would come to him, kriya forwarded her hand , rey took hold of it when rey stood up kriya sat on her knees, everyone eyes were on them two

Kriya: rey, meine jab se aapko pehle din se dekha hai , pata nahi mujhe kya hogaya hum ne saath mein kitna jagda kiya , masti ki aur kitne kareeb aye yeh sab kab aur kaise hua mujhe khud bhi nahi pata chala , lekin jab hum friends bane tab hi meine decide karlya tha ke mein tumhara haath kabhi nahi chodungi ( rey was standing there smiling at her holding her hand tight) pata nahi jo mein feel karti hoon woh aap feel karte ho ya nahi , haa muje maloom hai propose toh larke hi karte hai lekin mein aap ko pehle bata na chati thi ke mein appse bhot bhot pyaar karti hoon ( having tears in her eyes) aur mein aapkebager reh bhi nahi sakti , pata nahi aap mujhse pyaar karte ho ya nahi lekin mein aap ko sirf yeh batana chati hoon ( standing up slowly) that  I LOVE YOU ! and they both hugged eachother rey whispered to her in her ears i love you too( guys no 1 knows that they are a couple)

Everyone: aww!!!

Nilesh: wow kriya this looked so real kya tum sach mein...

Kriya was blushing : sirf dare tah nilesh winking at rey

Vicky: wow man such a cute proposal waah yaar kriya tum jisse bhi yeh lines kahogi woh larka tumhein na nahi kehpayega

Swayam : isilye toh rey ne ha kaha

Everyone: wat!! Thinking its real

Swayam : i ..i mean in the act guys and they all started to laugh kriya then sat next to rey and held his hand , they both smiled at eachother..

Rinnie: ok im going to spin the bottle now dekhte hai kiski baari ati hai..

The bottled stopeed at nilesh

Vicky : wow nilesh mein isse pochunga  so mere bhai truth or dare?

Nilesh : Vicky tu mera bhai hai na toh acha sa dare dena?

Vicky : ummm chal tere liye easy wala de deta hoon tujhe simmie ko kiss karna padega ?

Nilesh : wat!!! Tu paagal hogaya hai mein simmie ko no way due on the other side simmie was blushing , nilesh saw that he was thinking oh no mein kaha phas gaya ...

Vicky : dude dare is a dare jaldi kar

Nilesh : tu dekh iska badla toh mein tujhse le kar rahoonga he got up dragging his feet on the floor regretting that he chose a dare , inside he wanted to kill Vicky so much he walked up to simmie

Nilesh: simmie yeh sirf dare keliye mein karaha hoon ok toh itna khoosh mat hona he was taking his time in just kissing her , amar was next to him he just pushed nilesh and nilesh ended up kissing simmie hard on her cheeks

Nilesh: amar teri toh he ran behind him after all the chasing they both got tired and sat down

Rey : ok am going to spin the bottle now dekhte hai ab kaun phas tha hai

The bottle started to spin round and it ended up on Sharon

Everyone: Sharon Sharon!!

Sharon : oh no my turn please guys be easy on me

Kriya : ill ask her Sharon truth or dare ?

Sharon : ummm dare

Kriya: cool ok from all of us you hate swayam the most ( obviously thats not true) so you have to do a slow dance with him .. aur woh bhi kareeb kareeb

Sharon : what mein swayam ke saath come on kriya i mean

Kriya : Sharon sorry you cant change it come on stand up and ask swayam for a dance , Sharon was smiling from inside she was happy it was with swayam , but she was scared if they get too close everyone might find out about them but she took the risk she got up and asked swayam for a dance..

Sharon: shall we? swayam stood up they both started to dance on mere maula

Sharon one hand was on swayam shoulder and the other hand on his hand , swayam one hand was on her waist , as soon as he touched her waist she felt a electric spark go through her back but she controlled herself they both started to move slowly to the song , imagining that the time had stop and it was just them two,

Swayam twirled her around, Sharon back was on his chest and swayam both arms around her waist, Sharon was taking the feeling in she started to smile, he took hold of her hand and twirled her around quite a few times and then they went back in there normal position , after a while swyam started to put his arms around her wiast forgetting that the gang was looking at them Sharon started to wrap her arms around swayam neck and they both moved slowly to the music ..

Vicky : nilesh yeh dono itne paas  i mean kuch hajm nahi horaha hai?

Nilesh: dude mein bhi wahi soch raha tha  i mean swayam aur Sharon are they together i mean itne kareeb matlab yeh dono,  are they both looked at eachother shocked then they both noded their head saying nahi nahi nahi

Rey was thinking : yeh dono bhot kareeb agaye agar mein ne in dono ko roka nahi toh sab ko pata chal jyega

Bharat  : swayam aur Sharon itne paas yeh dono toh nafrat karte the na ek dusre se toh itne paas aur woh bhi smile karhe hain ?

Amar : haan yaal mujhe bhi kuch galbal lagrahi hai

Vicky : humein pata toh lagna hoga mujhe lagta hai yeh dono couple hai aur humein bataya bhi nahi chal nilesh inki claas lete hai they both walked up to simmie and rinnie

Nilesh : guys i thnk these two are a couple

Amar bharat , simmie rinnie: WAT!!!

Bas ab khatam i know it wasn't all that but i did try sorry mannu if u never liekd it , am tired now hopefully next update will be good

So good or bad let me know leave your comments and lieks please!

I wnat atleast 40 likes if you want the next update

Precao :                                              

Will the gang find out sworon are together , if they do what will happen ? or will Sharon and swayam handle it? Want to find out keep waiting

Don't forget to click the like button.

Love you all aisha sully tataxx

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arsha-swaron-dollyduaDeepu_krMiss_wannabegrungta11kria1996GayatriJethanimegsyzk456789star_2012Thats.me.Gunidazzlingmanavicool_star14--RAINA--EffaciousKR_anki_ArShayogini64Himu_arshakritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifeRadiance.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47-FrozenRain-kuhu_Arshadancersqueenmoon_cupcake-shenz-bluelashesDead_Nightmareanjali22Black_Stone-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Res

unres

wowww amazing update aishaClap

loved it very muchSmile

kriya proposin reyDay Dreaming

swaron slow danceEmbarrassed

waiting for d next partBig smile

Edited by aishu3003 - 14 September 2012 at 10:05pm