India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash is hiding his feelings !!!

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ShockedSlowly the truth is coming out little by little !!! the shock is that yash knows that arthi loves him Wink

well start of the episode with the dear sons caring for their mother. And this is  a nice idea for sending g3 for treatment with papa  scindhia so that she can take good care of herself.Smile

The next part with arrogant vidhi is so annoying. How dare she speak  that bad to vidhi who is a poor creature caring for everyone.Angry Pari is so selfish of her ownself and toay she showed her true color. Prateik is so weak to control his wife and she uses it for her own deeds.

Then in dubey's house the kids are getting ready to school when the  call of prashant comes. What a shock by ansh telling that prashant is his papa !!! How did he know and when ??? gives the clue to yash's anger. ConfusedSo sunitha is involved in someway with prashant thereby yash came to know through her during the party. Poor arthi !!! she ran inside with the sudden shock and clue-giver to her problem.

The next scenes is what I liked the most in today's episode. Aman is trying so har to make yash understand arthi. U r great yaar !!!Star I was so excited when he was telling yash about arthi's love for him and she could do anything for him in this world.Tongue But what came as a shock is yash knew about arthi's love and that disturbs him a lot !!! I am so sad that yash said "I hate arthi" oH no yash why are u hiding ur feelings CryCryCry

Now our arthi is readyto blast on shobha for telling lie about her divorce. And the awaited flashback scene comes.Angry

Our arya family is going to essel world Tongueand the kids are so excited to see the games. Then we find arthi scared of big games and so tells ansh to choose small ones which makes ansh angry. But our yashji is there to take care of the situation and makes ansh-palak to get into the ride. WinkLook how cute arthi is with her scary reactions and in the course of it she caught yash's aarms for support and rests her head on his arms. Oh how sweet it was to see yash looking at childish arthi scared of rides. It was a cute moment after a week.Embarrassed

No precap and we are kept in waiting for the rest !!!Cry

Lets wait for next week as the kapoors are coming to clarify arya's relationship.LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem-Anna--QH-Artemis_1122DiannMelissaSofialahoricrazePooja_11virgo24DeepDL19..SmaTz..ksfan2Shashi1984ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesnirmalac99Kittya_CullenAniSweetykholitakrati5..Apz..MissIamTheBossjayshu17-ProudGCian-gcluvvillager00jasraj123gafulu14Sri_Radha

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice take .i still dont understand why yash is angry??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaSofiamaha9

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yes , you are right 
truth is coming out slowing 
yash very well knows about arati's feelings towards him .
i think he came to know through dairy of arati .
he feels betrayed as arati came to mumbai for the sole reason to win him , which made him anger and betrayed .
i don't think so , there any prasanth angle to it cos any angle arati thinks of ,turns out to be another .
parithi is desperate as she too feels betrayed in her marriage to prateek as he didn't fulfill her wish 
over all a good episode 

virgo24maha9

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
 yes...me too...  when yash told arthi s love was his problem .. i was like .. what Shocked ... 

then aman s words still linger in my ears.. he portrayed arthi s love  very sensibly...Embarrassed

but yash s i hate u( may be like i love u Embarrassed ).. is like a dagger Cry

really want truth to be out..now arthi s latest reason is prashanth.. only god knows whether this is the  reason ... so much research .. oh god..Confused

waiting atleast kapoors ll bring out the reason.. no probs in dragging.. but put the reason in front yarr...Unhappy

rani2008maha9

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me who is Sunita?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
sunitha is one o the friend of arati from college or school days

maha9

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Fantasic analysis but don't understand Yashs anger these daysConfused

maha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Aarti's friends are scattered and popping up everywhere..i need a review of the characters and dialogue before i go crazyConfused but i want one thing: the pendant Aarti is using in Essel World Evil Smile

maha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index