Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gonna miss Deepali<3

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Feeling sad about the news Deepali is leaving.

She was one of the characters who was with us from the beggining.and in the initial episodes she had a good role and a good amount of screen-time<3

Going to miss her a lot! But it's for the best, her character being the same and not expanding was disgusting

It's a shame 

Wish you luck Deepali for your future roles!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dreamer- thumbnail
we 'll miss u deepali!!!u r an amzing actor <333

wish u all the best!!!!!!!! <3333
Edited by ---ROSES--- - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me too...not really looking forward to the replacement..and in recent epis, payal has been so good..will miss deepali a lot..I love her smile..
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

me too...not really looking forward to the replacement..and in recent epis, payal has been so good..will miss deepali a lot..I love her smile..

Me toom Hate the way CV's 'developed' her character! I mean who can blame her for wanting to leave!? It's going to be Akash next! ðŸ¥±
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Me toom Hate the way CV's 'developed' her character! I mean who can blame her for wanting to leave!? It's going to be Akash next! ðŸ¥±

yeah...well they did try with bubbly track and Payash having a rift over different backgrounds but it didnt go down well with the audience..if they hadnt made bubbly act like a jealous MIL, her bonding with payash would have been adorable to watch..