Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi OS : He loves me...he loves me not

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not

Khushi sat on the park bench. Alone and desolated with a Oxeye Daisy in hand, Sobbing and chanting

He loves me' He loves me not'He loves me' He loves me not'

She plucked each time she said the phrase and sobbed profusely.

He loves me

"Arnav why are you smiling like that?", Khushi asked as she sat next to him in the cafeteria.

"Na.. nothing..", he shrugged.

"No there's something", she observed, "tell me"   she asked and found him gazing her intently , which made her uncomfortable. Khushi in an attempt to divert him again asked him,"Tell me Arnav".

Arnav reached for her face and she shifted little back. "You tell me'", he asked huskily touching her cheeks.

"Wh..what?"

"Why are your cheeks red?", he smiled and she flushed to another deeper shade.

He loves me not

"Are you whistling?", Khushi asked Arnav sitting crossed legged on his bed as she watched him brush his hair.

"Are you blind?", Arnav asked her stopping his whistle and opened the hair gel tube.

"Not again", murmured Khushi and snatched it from his hand.

"Hey!", Arnav protested.

"Keep it natural dude.", she suggested.

He whinned but started applying deo.

"By the way are you going somewhere?"

"Ya to meet Lavanya", he answered and to Khushi's surprise she felt a punch on her stomach.

"Why?", she asked surprised at her small voice.

"It's a secret", he winked at her, ruffled her hair and left his room, resuming the whistle.

He loves me

"Hey Khushi", Anjali di greeted Khushi with a hug

"Hey di, how are you?", Khushi asked

"I am doing well, so liked the surprise?" Anjali nudged naughtily.

"What surprise?", Khushi questioned confusedly to which Anjali put her hands over her mouth, realizing she shouldn't have said anything.

As soon as Khushi guessed that Anjali has let out some secret she nudged Anjali further.

"Tell me di.. what surprise? Di tell me please"

Avoiding the questions Anjali got up from the couch only to be tickled her profusely by Khushi.

"Di please tell me". Khushi laughed as she continued tickling Anjali.

"Khushi stop' stop please.. Ok I'll tell you everything", she panted as Khushi stopped her tickles.

"Well'", Anjali started, "I heard chote ordering 101 oxeye daisies over phone and asking them to be sent to Oberoi Hotel and he was even saying not to tell anything to Khushi i.e. you."

"What?", Khushi asked in a confused trance.

"Yes, and Khushi.. as soon as he kept the phone down he started singing I am in love", Anjali smiled remembering his brother's happy dance.

Khushi's expression changed to a big grin when she heard about her surprise. She smacked a loud kiss on Anjali's face and ran out, her destination Oberoi's.

He loves me not

Khushi did a happy dance as soon as she entered the Oberoi's and almost ran inside when she saw Arnav standing with a bouquet of oxeye daisies , smiling like a fool. She smiled seeing him like that and she felt like surrounded by colourful butterflies. She started approaching him when she saw him hugging Lavanya tightly and chanting I love you to her. She stood shattered as she saw Lavanya laughing and pulling his cheeks and saw them leaving the place, not noticing a single daisy fallen on the floor.

Khushi picked up the daisy.

Khushi sat on the bench, picking the petals, crying her heart out and chanting continuously.

"He loves me' he loves me not' he loves me.. he loves me not" and she stopped realizing no more petals were left in the flower. Khushi broke down covering her face within her palms, until she felt a pat.

She looked up to find Arnav looking at her. His eyes irritated and disturbed.

"What happened Khushi?", he asked and she kept mum.

"Khushi what happened?", he asked again but she was silent once again. Arnav saw the daisy stick and smirked.

"So you sneaked my 101th daisy", he inferred

"What?", Khushi's head shot up.

"Yes.. but what was the need? All of those flowers are yours Khushi", his smirk deepened while Khushi looked at him wide eyed.

"What are you saying?", she questioned.

"'and I can see you were playing he loves me' he loves me not", he winked and she flushed deep red.

"Anyways .. there are hundred more let us play", he picked up a flower and started chanting while picking the petals.

"He loves you..He loves you.. He loves you..", he smiled as he felt her weight on him crying her heart out. He smiled lightly and finished "'and she loves me"

Love

Priyo

Edited by munam_13 - 07 September 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manisjazz.kaurraniii2crazy_sweetoNiraliVirikababydeviljessjazzAims.-Sanj-Mrs.Hulk

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Awsome And sweet OS...Loved it...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top