Pavitra Rishta

Can someone do me a favor? (Page 6)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Varsha,
  Totally agree, Purvi will do the same what Archana did years back.

Selfish, Self-centered, Insensitive, Insensible, Call whatever else you want. Bring out all the adjectives there are in the dictionary for Purvi. I really don't care. She deserves each and every word and even that wouldn't be enough. AngryAngry

I will blame Arjun too. Ultimately at that final moment he had the choice and he picked the wrong one. Angry

Remember the airport confession scene? When Purvi is running around to reach the airport in heavy rains, Archana is shown in her house looking out of the window and think  - Unseasonal Rains .. Sure something good will happen and lights the lamp in front of Bappa. What the heck was all that if they weren't supposed to marry! Angry
If they had no such plans to marry these two, why show it as the eternal love story.Angry

Bee I agree if they had no plans to marry Arjun-Purvi why show love stroy between Purvi and ex fiance of her sister Ovi?? Especially mother taking Purvi's side..Suddenly Purvi having enlightenment of Ovi being her sister..

I dont write about Archana or Purvi intentionally...I call out on Manav and Arjun too...I made a post yesterday about how I dont see Ovi-Purvi sharing 100% fault between the two...But Arjun shares a % of fault for not saying NO..

Men are weaklings in PR...either they are under their spouse's thumbs, bewda or too oblivion like DK..

Here is my post from yesterday on other topic..

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Archu-Purvi-Sulo Mutual Admirers Society during their cryfest... Wink

Someone wrote abt Purvi-Ovi sharing 50-50 fault...I do not agree..Arjun gets to share part of this 100..

Kehta bhi deewana ..Ovi asked for Arjun in return ArMan's reunion & Family

Sunta bhi deewana ...Purvi listened and believed..She could have said NO

Kehta bhi deewana...Purvi asking Arjun to Marry Ovi

Sunta bhi deewana ..Arjun who went ahead and said yes and married ovi.. He could have said NO

By this how is he off the hook and these 2 women share equal fault??? Neither Purvi or Arjun observed their option of saying NO

There was not a single drop of Tyaag or Balidaan...All was for their own personal selfish reason...be it for Ovi or Purvi

Arjun and Purvi both should have known from the get go that their union will create havoc in 3 families and many people's lives...Stupid and immature thing to do by them..

All 3 are tooo young and immature to be getting married as none of them come from complete families...They all come from single parent families-dysfuctional one indeed...

My million $ Q is why did Purvi want Arjun-Ovi married in Temple? Why not in public????? Is there a track planned for future by our wonderful juvenile delinquent CVs??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynebee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Varsha,

I completely agree, it is just not Ovi and Purvi, it is also Arjun's fault. I actually blame Archana too for driving this Sacrifice crap in Purvi's head for the last 18 years and crying her miseries out about not having her family with her to this adopted girl.

People said -
    Ovi asked, but Purvi could have said NO
Similarly I would say,
    Purvi asked/demanded, but Arjun could have said NO too.

Standing there, the marriage happened between Arjun and Ovi. Ovi would not have bogged down, so at that nth moment, Arjun had the choice.

Here is what i wrote yday -
"Ovi asked what she wanted, it was Purvi's decision to give him away. But Archana! Because after watching Purvi talk and cry like that, I felt for 18 years this lady, Archana has put her misery in the girl's head so much that Purvi finally had to take such a step to satisfy her?! I totally dislike the thought that Archana brought an infant home and kept indirectly telling that girl that she has been adopted and that she has to feel indebted to her for her entire life. The problem is Archana and no one else. Her upbringing of baseless sanskaars and nonsense sacrifice.

When Purvi comes back meeting Arjun in the rain, which Archana sees and confronts her when she comes back home. Archana had slapped her more than she did today. I was shocked all Archana managed was just 1 slap for what Purvi had done. And I also remember the day when she comes back from court after the Judge's ruling that Archana Manav have to stay together for 6 months under same roof. That was bcos Purvi sends some letter stating that she cannot take care of her mother and hence the mother has to depend on her husband. For doing that, Archana was ready to send her out of the house. Today 1 slap and no kicking her out of the house,
that only means for Archana Sacrifice is above anything and everything. This is what she has taught that girl. This girl, in front of whom it has been trumpeted 1001 times that she is ADOPTED ADOPTED and needs to feel indebted to the entire life, compelled to do this and says it NOT A MISTAKE OF MINE!"

Edited by bee5 - 08 September 2012 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiomDabulls23

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
What a mess!

Bee, you are so right with the accessory - did you know that they make them in fashion colours and prints now? ROFL

We could get some to match each of her outfits! ROFL

I wanted to give them all a hard shake yesterday for their immaturity and sheer foolishness. This is what happens when the heart rules the head - all logic evaporates leaving no brains cells to rub together to make an educated decison D'oh

No soup for any of them! ROFL

Darlynebee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My million $ Q is why did Purvi want Arjun-Ovi married in Temple? Why not in public????? Is there a track planned for future by our wonderful juvenile delinquent CVs??

The answer to this is - Ms. Purvi knew very well that if she took Ovi and Arjun in front of the family for the marriage, no one would have agreed. That is the reason why she doesn't even let Arjun talk/discuss with his dad and finishes up the marriage standing there like a Police-Woman !!

She traps Arjun like a Lion traps a Deer! That masterful she was. Then she comes and cries - It is not my mistake Aayi.

The more I think, the more I feel Purvi was as cold as person there.

Darlyneampliphy

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

What a mess!

Bee, you are so right with the accessory - did you know that they make them in fashion colours and prints now? ROFL

We could get some to match each of her outfits! ROFL

I wanted to give them all a hard shake yesterday for their immaturity and sheer foolishness. This is what happens when the heart rules the head - all logic evaporates leaving no brains cells to rub together to make an educated decison D'oh

No soup for any of them! ROFL

I don't like anyone anymore, Laurie. No Purvi, No Arjun, No DK, No Archana, No Sulo, No Manav. No one...

I have no confidence in the Singham Arjun that appeared today. Its just a Eid-ka-chaand apperance. Very soon he will be reduced to what Manav is now. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Bee,

Mahaanta,tyaag,noisy gong and clanging cymbals and anymore from Purvi as if we don't get enough from Archana.The next time if I hear again I will have a bleeding ears.

Originally posted by bee5

Can someone please do me a favor and put this on Purvi's mouth.
If yday her Mahaanta dialogue were not enough, they were even more irritating today.Angry
The verbal diarrhea of Mahaanta needs to stop.

Aai, Aaji you need to go to Ovi's Reception, she will feel nice.Angry

She gives kasam to not question Ovi and her mother melts with elation. Waah meri bachchi kitni acchi hai.Angry

Darlynebee5

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Good one Bee, I have stop watching Apavitra Rishta! But it is even annoying to read the dialogue of the great Ms. Purvi! What she thinks of Arjun? Her puppet??? Arjun should get rid of both girls Purvi, and Ovi! Long time ago there was a post alerting Arjun to stay away from Karnjakar girls because they make their men lives miserable for so called sacrifice! Purvi  did the same! Ovi also has K. blood so she forced herself on Arjun and make his life miserable as well. My heart goes to poor Arjun. He should really get rid of both of the girls!!!! If Arjun and Purvi re-unite what is the assurance that Purvi will not do something very stupid in future for some other reason. Arjun shold learn a lesson and move on!

Edited by Darlyne - 08 September 2012 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Bee Archana adopting or picking Purvi up from the accident scene was totally replacement for her own kids...She has put so much importance on how Purvi has been able to keep her going even after Archana losing her marriage and kids...

We all know the type of pressure, expectations being imposed on a child indirectly or directly???? Cry  For freaking 18 yrs...My baba my baba...But never abt siblings (Bio kids) or else Purvi would have know it was not kosher to hook up with sister's ex fiance...Embarrassed

Archana is Narcisstic mother...I can do no wrong, I am right, I know it all, I sacrificed, I am Sanskari etc crap has been fed to her tiny little brain by Sulo the Queen B of sanskars...And same has been inherited by Purvi...Embarrassed

Like a master mind and cold blooded sadistic person Purvi planned the whole thing...She arranged it all, decked up for wedding, called Arjun, Called Ovi, Arranged for Pundit to do wedding ritual, and than stood there & watched them get married...You tell me is that not someone sadistic & having a master mind?  Archana did same with Shravni...and People blamed and hated Shravni...How and Why? Confused

Archana calls this tyaag-balidaan?  How?Angry

Ovi had put a deal in front of her...Ovi was supposidly committing suicide again...whether she would have or not is another topic but Ovi did not FUP with purvi abt her deal on the day of the wedding...She even accepted manav's lie abt going to the wedding to help DK...

So had Ovi not heard from Purvi she was not going to go crash the wedding asking Purvi to give her Arjun back...I would not blame Ovi here..

Yeah she did make a deal...Purvi did not  have to go thru it...
Purvi made a deal Arjun did not have to go thru it.

But if Ovi gets a call from Purvi w/o Ovi's insistance than how is it her fault for marrying Arjun...Purvi gave Arjun away like yesterday';s trash...Purvi's trash was Ovi's treasure...

Arjun did not have to accept...he should have packed his bags and taken the flight back to canada...ovi would not have even known abt what Purvi asked Arjun to do...

Marriage would have been cancelled...End of the story..

Archana defo gets a blame for the crap she was telling Purvi abt tyaag and balidaan...These 3 women in K home has loose screws...They should not be married to any men...Men lose their manhood after marrying these type of women...They simply become ULLUs and Lallus..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 September 2012 at 11:48am

laxmifanbee5

Go to top