Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
i am just fast forwarding the video whenever i see purvi ..damn it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123bee5MagicalPari

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
lmao guys...got up nw and m laughing lyk hell..!!
u guys r way too funny...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5MagicalPari

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
lmao guys...got up nw and m laughing lyk hell..!!
u guys r vry funny... ROFL ROFL ROFL

bee5MagicalPari

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

No worries, ladies, I am waiting for some action from the newly resurrected Arjun Kirloskar.  He will show both these girls, YMuck and DMuck, his true mettle. 

So glad he told YMuck to shush and shut up, great going, Arjun! 

Purvi needs to get off the pulpit and hats off to Manav Deshmuck, sorry Deshmukh, for realizing his daughter's wayward ways are to be laid at his door!

(Aside: loved his expression at the end.  Well done, Hiten!)
The SSHHH that AK did was a sweet moment
The second SSHHH that AK did today was a painful moment

Two memorable SSHHHs of AK!!!!!!

I have this terrible feel that CVs may wrap up Puvi's role..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

laxmifan Groupbie
laxmifan
laxmifan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Tell me 1 thing girls (oh & boys tooLOL),

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.  This guy has no scruples.  He is just as two faced as the 2 demented sisters.  He is equally responsible for all the wrong that is happening in his life.  He gave up his identity, his whole being for Mahaan II and look what he got in return.  He should take a good long look in the mirror and do some penance for the wrongs that he has committed before pointing fingers at Ovi or Purvi.  

bee5MagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

No worries, ladies, I am waiting for some action from the newly resurrected Arjun Kirloskar.  He will show both these girls, YMuck and DMuck, his true mettle. 

So glad he told YMuck to shush and shut up, great going, Arjun! 

Purvi needs to get off the pulpit and hats off to Manav Deshmuck, sorry Deshmukh, for realizing his daughter's wayward ways are to be laid at his door!

(Aside: loved his expression at the end.  Well done, Hiten!)
The SSHHH that AK did was a sweet moment
The second SSHHH that AK did today was a painful moment

Two memorable SSHHHs of AK!!!!!!

I have this terrible feel that CVs may wrap up Puvi's role..

@bold

I guess I would be very happy if that happens.Angry
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmifan

Tell me 1 thing girls (oh & boys tooLOL),

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.  This guy has no scruples.  He is just as two faced as the 2 demented sisters.  He is equally responsible for all the wrong that is happening in his life.  He gave up his identity, his whole being for Mahaan II and look what he got in return.  He should take a good long look in the mirror and do some penance for the wrongs that he has committed before pointing fingers at Ovi or Purvi.  

laxmifan,
Not just trying to get blessings. Watch the scene where Ovi is putting the garland on him and also the mangasutra scene. He bends his head to allow Ovi to put the garland and in the mangalsutra scene, he is looking in Ovi's eyes. Completely gone!Dead
I will agree with your views on his previous doings/not-doings, but this one I agree. Just felt like whacking him Angry

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Archana sacrificed...Mouth said yes but Heart was against it...She even told Shravni you can have Manav but his heart belongs to me...Then ArMan continued their Eyelocks after divorce and Archu made Shravni's pregnancy a living hell...Hovering all over her...She just could not let go...I blame Manav for offering himself to Shravni while he was married to Archu but Archu for going along with the rubbish..

Purvi is going to do the same...Mark my words...Mother like daughter...So far it has been proven and in future it will too...

This is why there is a saying it is easiar said than done...Mahanta has a price tag too but these women just talk BS but can't walk the talk they talk...Angry

Uff these 2 ladies.    Yep GRRR to these two ladies..

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?

You tell me sistah...Does that not sound like Archu running to manav's mandap leaving her own wedding to TDH ...

It was over dose of Tyaag, Mahaanta and balidaan in last two days...Purvi did not do such...She was as selfish as Ovi...Treated Arjun supposed to be love of her life like a commodity...A great barter exchange...For this same Purvi Arjun had jumped thru the crazy challenge hoops thrown by mommy dearest Archana..All in vein Angry

Varsha,
  Totally agree, Purvi will do the same what Archana did years back.

Selfish, Self-centered, Insensitive, Insensible, Call whatever else you want. Bring out all the adjectives there are in the dictionary for Purvi. I really don't care. She deserves each and every word and even that wouldn't be enough. AngryAngry

I will blame Arjun too. Ultimately at that final moment he had the choice and he picked the wrong one. Angry

Remember the airport confession scene? When Purvi is running around to reach the airport in heavy rains, Archana is shown in her house looking out of the window and think  - Unseasonal Rains .. Sure something good will happen and lights the lamp in front of Bappa. What the heck was all that if they weren't supposed to marry! Angry
If they had no such plans to marry these two, why show it as the eternal love story.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyDarlyneampliphyDabulls23

Go to top