Can someone do me a favor? (Page 4)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by bee5

Tell me 1 thing girls (oh & boys tooLOL),

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

Bee, I asked the very same question in yesterday's post.  What was he doing taking everyone's blessing?  Freudian slip?  Ekta's hint to us viewers to give up hope on ARVI?

Janhvi,
  The hint of no more ArVi is all over there.
  Look at DK. I mean, she just asked 1 question to his son and thats about it.
  He is not worried about Purvi at all now. He was the same with Ovi earlier.
  I guess, DK is just happy his son married a girl and not a boy! Ouch

Even Archana says - You are nice boy, so be a nice husband to Ovi.

Finally Manav also accepts.

So, the hints are all over there, driving it to the viewers - get it straight, there will be no more ArVi (Arjun-Purvi).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ameilia,

No, no one else, just Purvi. Just cover the entire body up, not an inch of her should be seen. Possible?

Difficult but not possible when i tie her up i will throw a Shakespeare Book at her and say in an weird accent ''u need any ideas to separate from ur love here read this''.Maybe A Midsummer's Dream perhapsBig smile

Edited by ameilia - 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm

bee5AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

Bee, I asked the very same question in yesterday's post.  What was he doing taking everyone's blessing?  Freudian slip?  Ekta's hint to us viewers to give up hope on ARVI?

Janhvi,

So, the hints are all over there, driving it to the viewers - get it straight, there will be no more ArVi (Arjun-Purvi).

That was exactly my take on it too, Bee.  How awful of Ekta to do this.  Ovi has shades of white in her character today, no reneging, asked her dad pointblank to take back his wife, said her mom is a good person, etc.   Signs are written loud and clear!  CryDeadAngry

bee5AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Janhvi,

That was exactly my take on it too, Bee.  How awful of Ekta to do this.  Ovi has shades of white in her character today, no reneging, asked her dad pointblank to take back his wife, said her mom is a good person, etc.   Signs are written loud and clear!  CryDeadAngry

Oh yeah, Janhvi, I forgot.
The episode started with Ovi like a Devi, totally to opposite to what they showed of hers a night before.
I was thinking if Ovi is trying to be Mahaan #3!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah, Janhvi, I forgot.
The episode started with Ovi like a Devi, totally to opposite to what they showed of hers a night before.
I was thinking if Ovi is trying to be Mahaan #3!Angry

hahahahaha..if the genes have worked their way, who knows living with Archu, Ovi will also learn Sacrifici 101 as a course everyday and one day go to Purvi and hand over Arjun and say, jo tumhara hai woh tumhara hona chahiye. 

And then Purvi will be like " nahi nahi behna, tum rakh lo, tumhein zyaada pasand hai" 

and then Teju might say" chalo sabko pasand hai toh share karte hain, meri aai ne sikhaya hai ki sab share karna chahiye ya give up karna chahiye". "

Mahaanta flows more than blood in the veins of Karanjkar brought-up ladies. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbee5AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I feel for the men of PR...The only mistake they did in their life was to fall in love hopelessly to the K ladies bandwagon LOL..
Guru-student duo (Manav-Arjun) are clear victims to the sanskaari senseless sacrificing duo  (Archu - Purvi) with Sulo heading the K's bandwagon group..Geek

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty--Jenelle--Thaneebee5koolsadhu1000AnAvidReaderMagicalPariDabulls23

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

To top it all, she tells Arjun.. "Promise me.. you will be a good husband to OVI !!".
.that takes  the cake... Ms. YuckMuck !!. (Thanks Jhanvi, for this)

Bee,
Mahaan I in admiration of Mahaan II..must be very proud of her parvarish !!

SSSHHH, Purvi !!  (loved it today !!)

OMG I haven't watched the episode yet adn don't think i will.  But LOL please tell me that stupid LOL dumb girl did not LOL say that.  ROFL  Purvi is just too much.  She has officially taken on the number one role of Dumbest  Chick EVER!  

Just for that I want Arjun to go annul his marriage to Ovi and go far away from both of them.  Show up 5 years later with a girl from london and 2 kids and smiling.  And he girl telling how great a husband and father he is.  And I want that girl to go up to Purvi and Ovi and say Thank you for breaking his heart or he would have never found me his true love.   The laugh and grab arjun and kiss him.  

adittybee5MagicalPari

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Archana sacrificed...Mouth said yes but Heart was against it...She even told Shravni you can have Manav but his heart belongs to me...Then ArMan continued their Eyelocks after divorce and Archu made Shravni's pregnancy a living hell...Hovering all over her...She just could not let go...I blame Manav for offering himself to Shravni while he was married to Archu but Archu for going along with the rubbish..

Purvi is going to do the same...Mark my words...Mother like daughter...So far it has been proven and in future it will too...

This is why there is a saying it is easiar said than done...Mahanta has a price tag too but these women just talk BS but can't walk the talk they talk...Angry

Uff these 2 ladies.    Yep GRRR to these two ladies..

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?

You tell me sistah...Does that not sound like Archu running to manav's mandap leaving her own wedding to TDH ...

It was over dose of Tyaag, Mahaanta and balidaan in last two days...Purvi did not do such...She was as selfish as Ovi...Treated Arjun supposed to be love of her life like a commodity...A great barter exchange...For this same Purvi Arjun had jumped thru the crazy challenge hoops thrown by mommy dearest Archana..All in vein Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysugni007bee5MagicalPari

Go to top