Pavitra Rishta

Can someone do me a favor? (Page 2)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Uff these 2 ladies.

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?
Probably at that time, she loved the idea of being loved by this crazy boy from canada !! Who knows !!

No, Bee, Archana still deserves to be Mahaan I.. Archana never had an Ms. Ovi to deal with.. Shravani was not really that kind of a gal..just affected by circumstances.. If Ms. A had an Ovi, believe me, she wouldnt even have lasted this long, she would have stumbled over her feet, to give over Manav to Shravani much quicker than Purvi.. Atleast Purvi, hung on to him for a while..

She is the guru of Mahaantha after all !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5MagicalPari

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

No worries, ladies, I am waiting for some action from the newly resurrected Arjun Kirloskar.  He will show both these girls, YMuck and DMuck, his true mettle. 

So glad he told YMuck to shush and shut up, great going, Arjun! 

Purvi needs to get off the pulpit and hats off to Manav Deshmuck, sorry Deshmukh, for realizing his daughter's wayward ways are to be laid at his door!

(Aside: loved his expression at the end.  Well done, Hiten!)
Atlast, Mr. Deshmuck wised up to his daughter's ways !!! Finally..HALLELUJAH !! UFFF... And it took this big dhamaka to happen for it..
Well, better late than never...and what's with "ab main purvi ko kya de saktha hoon badle mein?"... WTH !

But, all said and done, he was the first person today to feel for Purvi and felt the wrong done there.. for that atleast, he deserves credit..

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1bee5AnAvidReaderMagicalPariarjunpurvixo

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
AK is so back with a vengence...
These two demented sisters will have to think twice before crossing his path now.  I love it. can't wait to see wht AK does.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzadittypari87..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Uff these 2 ladies.

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?
Probably at that time, she loved the idea of being loved by this crazy boy from canada !! Who knows !!

No, Bee, Archana still deserves to be Mahaan I.. Archana never had an Ms. Ovi to deal with.. Shravani was not really that kind of a gal..just affected by circumstances.. If Ms. A had an Ovi, believe me, she wouldnt even have lasted this long, she would have stumbled over her feet, to give over Manav to Shravani much quicker than Purvi.. Atleast Purvi, hung on to him for a while..

She is the guru of Mahaantha after all !!

You are so right, Jyothi.
Shravani wasn't anything like Ovi at all.
Shravani loved Sachin so much, she wasn't interested in Manav at all.
It was Archana who kept pushing and pushing and filling dung in her head and when Shravani fell for that, Archana wanted Manav back.

I agree, my mistake, Mahaan #1 is Archana only. If Shravani was anything like Ovi. Archana wouldn't have taken so long to handover Manav gift-wrapped.

Archana was so lucky.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifan--Jenelle--jdronamrajusoapwatcher1MagicalPariDabulls23

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
And a Gadget from MIB...to forget what deal she cracked with OVI...

And then Purvi claiming Arjun is hers...ROFL

Seriously her dialogues make me...Dead...
forcing arjun to be good pati...now she will force even to behave like good couple??

I so wished arjun should never have got trapped himself in this fuss...his entire life has become a joke
see that ovi...she care hoots how happy is arjun with her and is busy posing in reception party...Dead
Both these girls give me creeps...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123namitagloryzaditty--Jenelle--pari87jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1aathyaMagicalPariAnAvidReaderalicia.ameilia

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Tell me 1 thing girls (oh & boys tooLOL),

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

Edited by bee5 - 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanmeeranairtrinichicknamitagloryzpp29--Jenelle--ampliphysoapwatcher1aathyaalicia.AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

And a Gadget from MIB...to forget what deal she cracked with OVI...

And then Purvi claiming Arjun is hers...ROFL

Seriously her dialogues make me...Dead...
forcing arjun to be good pati...now she will force even to behave like good couple??

I so wished arjun should never have got trapped himself in this fuss...his entire life has become a joke
see that ovi...she care hoots how happy is arjun with her and is busy posing in reception party...Dead
Both these girls give me creeps...

Sudha,
  Is that really possible?! I mean that MIB gadget Confused

I couldn't take Purvi's dialogues at all today .. I had to close my ears. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzsoapwatcher1MagicalPari

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Tell me 1 thing girls (oh & boys tooLOL),

If Arjun isn't happy with the marriage, and as he says, he did not wanted to marry (to DK) and also says, the marriage wasn't by my choice (to Purvi, today),

then .. why the hell was he trying to take everyone's blessings? I could not understand that. If he doesn't like the idea of being married to Ovi, then why did he try to take blessings from DK, Manav, Damodar, Archana and so many others ... shouldn't he have just stood there not wanting any blessings from anyone bcos he isn't married to the girl he wanted to marry?

He was on auto-pilot, Bee !! Doing whatever is expected... . dont read too much into it, gal !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5soapwatcher1AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

Go to top