Can someone do me a favor?

Posted: 11 years ago
Can someone please do me a favor and put this on Purvi's mouth.
If yday her Mahaanta dialogue were not enough, they were even more irritating today.😡
The verbal diarrhea of Mahaanta needs to stop.

Aai, Aaji you need to go to Ovi's Reception, she will feel nice.😡

She gives kasam to not question Ovi and her mother melts with elation. Waah meri bachchi kitni acchi hai.😡

Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago
To top it all, she tells Arjun.. "Promise me.. you will be a good husband to OVI !!".
.that takes  the cake... Ms. YuckMuck !!. (Thanks Jhanvi, for this)

Bee,
Mahaan I in admiration of Mahaan II..must be very proud of her parvarish !!

SSSHHH, Purvi !!  (loved it today !!)
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Uff these 2 ladies.

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?
Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago
I also felt really annoyed by Purvi .She was literarly forcing Arjun to get close and loving with Ovi when he hates the very idea .She has no right to do this .
Lets see how long it takes Arjun to make her watch his game. (whatever he said he will do).

Today he was how we expected him to be. But I have no confidence at all.

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also felt really annoyed by Purvi .She was literarly forcing Arjun to get close and loving with Ovi when he hates the very idea .She has no right to do this .

We all expected her to do what she did with Arjun.
Most irritating for me was when she was all pepped up and asking Archana and Sulo to go for the Wedding Reception.
And those 2 ladies, as if they were just waiting for her to tell that.
What complete drama .. uff.

No worries, ladies, I am waiting for some action from the newly resurrected Arjun Kirloskar.  He will show both these girls, YMuck and DMuck, his true mettle. 

So glad he told YMuck to shush and shut up, great going, Arjun! 

Purvi needs to get off the pulpit and hats off to Manav Deshmuck, sorry Deshmukh, for realizing his daughter's wayward ways are to be laid at his door!

(Aside: loved his expression at the end.  Well done, Hiten!)
Till Yesterday archana irritated so much...now devi purvi started😡😡 irritating...
Originally posted by bee5

Jyothi,

Do you think Purvi should bag Mahaan 1 status displacing Archana, bcos Archana could never give Manav to Shravani how much ever she tried to.

Uff these 2 ladies.

Purvi says - I need you Aaai ... then why did she tell she loved Arjun and went running to the Airport to confess?
Probably at that time, she loved the idea of being loved by this crazy boy from canada !! Who knows !!

No, Bee, Archana still deserves to be Mahaan I.. Archana never had an Ms. Ovi to deal with.. Shravani was not really that kind of a gal..just affected by circumstances.. If Ms. A had an Ovi, believe me, she wouldnt even have lasted this long, she would have stumbled over her feet, to give over Manav to Shravani much quicker than Purvi.. Atleast Purvi, hung on to him for a while..

She is the guru of Mahaantha after all !!
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

No worries, ladies, I am waiting for some action from the newly resurrected Arjun Kirloskar.  He will show both these girls, YMuck and DMuck, his true mettle. 

So glad he told YMuck to shush and shut up, great going, Arjun! 

Purvi needs to get off the pulpit and hats off to Manav Deshmuck, sorry Deshmukh, for realizing his daughter's wayward ways are to be laid at his door!

(Aside: loved his expression at the end.  Well done, Hiten!)
Atlast, Mr. Deshmuck wised up to his daughter's ways !!! Finally..HALLELUJAH !! UFFF... And it took this big dhamaka to happen for it..
Well, better late than never...and what's with "ab main purvi ko kya de saktha hoon badle mein?"... WTH !

But, all said and done, he was the first person today to feel for Purvi and felt the wrong done there.. for that atleast, he deserves credit..
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago