India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Character Assassination :(

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I am totally confused by the story and am sick of CV's killing each and every character.

1. When you love your brother as much as Anjali says she does and after a lot of turmoil in his life something good is happening then any good sister (If not great as her) will think of his happiness which is at halt because of her. I am not saying she should just suck it up and be happy for the wedding. She can at least feel sorry about it or tell her brother she is sorry. But no 'All she thinks about it not her baby or the happiness of her CHOTE but her husband". This confuses me.

I mean during Akash and Payal sagai even Lavanya was matured enough to stay mum about her break up so that everyone in family can be happy. So can't Anjali at least be sensitive enough to her soo loving brother and not give him any more sorrow knowing he is sad for her, for her baby, for his marriage. I mean how can a sister be so selfish to ask for her husband in such a situation? She could have done this food strike at any point she wanted but she chose now at this time when everyone in the family is devastated.

Anjali character they showed is a lot different then Anjali now. Anjali they portrayed understands ASR more then anyone and knows his thoughts without him expressing. She tries to keep everyone cool and happy. Now she is just a spoiled brat who manipulates her brother (She says she loves) to get things done her way. No elder sister can do this to her brother and with the amount of love they say Anjali has for ASR. It is beyond my understanding.

2. Akash amazed me when he said he was not with Arnav. I mean ok there was no proof about kidnapping but Shyam did cheat Kushi and her family. How did he forget that? Does he not trust his wife? The girl for whom he was ready to die for. Come on either he is sooo DUMB or Oops lost his BRAIN. No brother would want such a cheater, characterless person next to his sister just because she trusts him blindly. Akash's character went down the drain with that one dialogue.

3. Dadi and maasi are already brain less so I don't expect them to talk sensibly or do sensible things. They are and were always confused souls.

4. Now comes Kushi. She literally saw how good an actor Shyam was when he was able to fool everyone in her family to such an extent that they got her engaged to him blindly. Even after her knowing about his marriage he was trying to act as a nadan pati. Even when he knew his wife was pregnant with his child he was hitting on Kushi. And the BIGGEST of all he wanted to take over the property and almost killed her Love. He was also successful in twisting everything against her so that Raizada's wouldn't trust her words when truth came out. Only because Arnav trusted her she was spared. Now just because he lost his baby she thinks 'HE IS CHANGED'. Just because he was making Anjali eat 'He is GOOD'. If she thinks with some brain she will realize he was always sweet to Anjali and had his way with her. This is a OPEN SECRET.

All i wanted to say was all the characters we saw till a week back and the once we are seeing now are totally different and are ruined. If Kushi 'Goes against ARNAV and gets snakewa back to RM that will kill her character for me. Because Kushi I know "TRUSTS, LOVES, SUPPORTS and DOES ANYTHING for her ARNAV". She will never do something that he is so against. At least not without talking to him or not without some planning. (The kidnapping track did show she had some Brain if i am not mistaken. Hope she uses it).

Only logical person with some brains in this whole confused track is Nani. But unfortunately her words don't count.

They are portraying Arnav as helpless person infront of his Di. If he really has brains as he keeps saying and is Arnav Singh Raizada we know then it is not tough for him to gather information about shyam. Shyam is not that smart.

Only consistent character till date is SHYAM. He was and is a snakewa.

I can't relate with any of the characters any more. They are not who I know.
CV's please don't rush and make it more worse that we all loose the essence of each character. Don't make them rot that they are irrecoverable.

And please don't spoil "KUSHI" for us and Don't even think of Spoiling "ARNAV".

Uff I feel bit relaxed now. Most of my frustration is out.

Edited by Hope - 07 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honey

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ok is my post that boring that not even a single comment. Please let me know what you think. May be that will help me feel positive.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top